Dildo fun

Tvcelebjoe

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I love playing with my dildo! I'll bounce in it for ages and just enjoy the feeling of it sliding in and out of me. Filling my ass, all the while wishing it was a real cock!!!
Aren’t there loads of fit top lads in Glasgow wanting some ass?

Reactions: Jeremiah20018

MateHung

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I can’t get off unless I have something in my ass, even if it’s something small

but I know plenty of straight guys that love using dildos and stuff when they stroke just to enhance it, so I don’t think it really matters if you’re a bottom or top or even straight, anal play just feels good

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
now that looks to big for me, but, ever the optimist I'd give it a go...fuck - my eyes are already watering!
Now it took me years to be able to sit on this one, but it makes for a full filling ride...... :p

I haven't been doing it for long, but I've come to really love toys.

LICNYCgay

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have a few dildos, plugs and prostrate toys and I use them frequently. The thickest one is 6.5” in circumference, and I had to work up to that. No way I could handle some of those bigger toys. But so far never found a guy with a cock that is thicker than about 5.5”. So my toys are still thicker than most real cocks. And I frequently cum hands free using them.

Btw, real cocks are always preferred by moi. A dildo has to be bigger to make up for the fact that it’s not a real penis. A small to average endowed guy is always preferable to a large dildo.