Dildo haters?

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've never liked dildos.

However, I decided to try again after reading so many LPSG posts praising the virtues of glass dildos. So my bf and I picked one out online, and I anxiously awaited it's arrival...

When it arrived, I was like, YIPPEEEE! That night (two nights ago) we tried it out, and I was so disappointed. Just like with every other dildo, it felt like I was putting something "dead" inside of me. Yech! I tried it again the next day -- same thing. Yech.

Am I the only person in the world that doesn't like dildos?

Kenyth

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I used to work in a sex shop, and I just luv 'helping' people to find what they need.

Dildos are good because they give another sensation than what you can get from a real penis, glass is very hard and if you stored it in the fridge, can be very cold, and some is microwable, so it can be very hot as well, I doubt a penis can give you those feelings.

But if you are after a a natural feel of a penis, there are plenty realistic dildos moulding from real penises with cyberskin on it, they feel super real and can come with or without a vibrator as well.

Latex ones are good too, but don't use latex lube with it, the warmth of latex especially when lubed up feels amazingly real :D

Maybe you just haven't pick out the right one yet, best to go into a shop and choose.

The new one from fun factory, the german made rechargable vibrator is just amazing!!!!!! Vibrator have come just a long way, you really need to constantly upgrade yourself, the new vibrator doesn't just vibrates, it makes it pulse like a real penis, the fun factory one makes it feels like its moving in and out even though it isn't, germans are one of the greatest inventors in this field :D

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've never liked dildos.

However, I decided to try again after reading so many LPSG posts praising the virtues of glass dildos. So my bf and I picked one out online, and I anxiously awaited it's arrival...

When it arrived, I was like, YIPPEEEE! That night (two nights ago) we tried it out, and I was so disappointed. Just like with every other dildo, it felt like I was putting something "dead" inside of me. Yech! I tried it again the next day -- same thing. Yech.

Am I the only person in the world that doesn't like dildos?

Would you like a dildo cast of my penis? :wink:

SpruceGoose

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
RE: Dildos are good because they give another sensation than what you can get from a real penis, glass is very hard and if you stored it in the fridge, can be very cold, and some is microwable, so it can be very hot as well, I doubt a penis can give you those feelings.

You can make a real penis real hot or cold first ice or hot wash cloth - then dive in :biggrin1:

Kenyth

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
RE: Dildos are good because they give another sensation than what you can get from a real penis, glass is very hard and if you stored it in the fridge, can be very cold, and some is microwable, so it can be very hot as well, I doubt a penis can give you those feelings.

You can make a real penis real hot or cold first ice or hot wash cloth - then dive in :biggrin1:

Yes you can make a real penis ice cold too if you want to, but an erect penis ice cold, I find it hard to imagine, most ice cold penises you will find will look very blue and the knob is about to fall off! LOL

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Just like with every other dildo, it felt like I was putting something "dead" inside of me.

I feel similarly about fake tits. Though I understand why women get breast augmentation-- they look a hell of a lot better in clothing than breasts that have been through weight gain, weight loss, pregnancy, breastfeeding, gravity, etc. However, I really don't like the way they look and feel compared to real breasts. Plastic just doesn't feel the same as flesh, unfortunately.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
If you've the real thing then great, but sometimes they are a nessacary evil.

And even when im with a guy i still think they are a great tool to bring into the bedroom, guys seem to love that they can use a dildo and see exactly what it would look like when they were fucking you instead. They are a great educational tool in that regard

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow! Thanks for chiming in, everyone. Now I don't feel quite so strange!!

njqt: I'm with you, girl. Standard fare!

kenyth: ooooh, you sound like a "handy" man to have around. My preference is the "real thing," so if there ARE products out there that actually feeeeel real, then I'm interested in checking them out. here's a "Pleasure Chest" about an hour's drive away -- maybe they have some goods on display -- it's kind of hard judging a product by a photo.

SLB: I'm sure the lucious original would be vastly superior! :wink:

SpruceGoose: LOL -- I can see it now: "Excuse me, sir. May I lock you in the meat cooler for an hour or two....?" Or... "Wanna take a bath in my lobster pot...?"

AlteredEgo: Bingo! That's the correct adjective -- way too hard. That kind of hard is just as sexy as the torture instruments used by a gynecologist.

Snoozan: Agreed! Gimme flesh!

Lee_M: Totally agreed. My bf travels quite a bit, and I'm thinking it would spice up the phone sex for sure.

Again, thanks guys and gals. The glass is in the garbage (I couldn't very well drop it off at the Thrift store, now could I?!), and in a day or two I'm heading out to the Pleasure Chest...

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I also imagined the same; a dildo must feel cold and lifeless...may as well use a cucumber. Which is still strange to me...Always go for the real thing :wink:

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
of course you are not alone, lovey. Like everything else, there's always someone else that feels exactly the same. I have never tried one to be honest, but don't have any desire to do so, partially for the reasons you mentioned. Additionally, I just prefer natural everything, I'm not a big fan of anything artificial so I don't bother.
I have considered eyeleash extensions. Wonder if thats artificial??:tongue:

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Maybe I should add - toys are toys, men are men - it's not the same thing. When he wanks, a man's hand doesn't feel like a pussy.

Women (and men) are of course perfectly entitled not to like dildos / vibrators or other penatrative toys - but using a dildo is not the same thing as fucking and if you are going to view it in the same light you are going to be disapointed.

I love toys of all varieties - for what they are - toys, artifical devices made for sexual stimulation. Give me the choice between that or a man and I'll pick the man everytime - but really, mostly, I like having both.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LOL, MB -- if a man had a second cock, where do you think it would best be placed -- other than the obvious DP positioning... or would that be the only choice?!

BTW, sassy spy, eyelash extensions are the bomb!! I get 'em for special events, and they last for about a month and it's like WOW!! They don't look anything like the peel-off falsies.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
LOL, MB -- if a man had a second cock, where do you think it would best be placed -- other than the obvious DP positioning... or would that be the only choice?!

Hmmm, good question - it'd look awfully silly on his chin but... :biggrin1:

BTW, sassy spy, eyelash extensions are the bomb!! I get 'em for special events, and they last for about a month and it's like WOW!! They don't look anything like the peel-off falsies.

I second that - I thought peel off falsies were fun and all - but extensions rock.

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
MILF- lol- thats exactly the reason I have been considering the extensions- I never could get those glue ones to stay on, I looked like Lucille Ball with a caterpillar on my cheek...:rolleyes:
we have a gal here who does them and supposedly they last for two months, first application is $65, they get cheaper after that.. how much are they there?

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
MB: Good choice! That was one of my big fantasies... sucking and fucking... that's what MFMs are good for! And aside from phone sex, that's probably what I'd want a dildo for if I can ever find one I like. Have you tried the "cyberskin" ones and do they actually feel like real skin?

Sassy_spy: You've got a DEAL there. The gal that does them for me charges $75, but she'll spend one and a half hours doing it. She also uses an ultra long lasting adhesive -- it stings the eyes more, but it's worth it. The way I look at it is this: they're waaaaaaay better than make up... because they're still there in the morning! PS: The way I look at it is this: girls get their hair done for an event, and it costs $40 - $75 plus tip... and it only lasts a day or two. So I figure eyelash extensions give you a way bigger bang for the buck.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
MB: Good choice! That was one of my big fantasies... sucking and fucking... that's what MFMs are good for! And aside from phone sex, that's probably what I'd want a dildo for if I can ever find one I like. Have you tried the "cyberskin" ones and do they actually feel like real skin?

No - I've not played with a cyberskin - although they are meant to be very good for the realistic feel.
I have seen, though would never buy, dildos with a head strap attachment to fit on the chin - utterly, utterly ridiculous looking, I wouldn't be able to concentrate for laughing...