Dildo haters?

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have seen, though would never buy, dildos with a head strap attachment to fit on the chin - utterly, utterly ridiculous looking, I wouldn't be able to concentrate for laughing...

You've got to be kidding!! What's the point of a blowjob you can't feel... or (horrors!) is it for cunnilingus?!

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've mostly used the vibrating kind. Of course I'd rather be with an actual man, but remember that sometimes I go for years without a man. (and not by choice, either!...) Gotta take the edge off somehow! Toys can sometimes be fun when used with a man, too!

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Vibrators. yay!

Dildo... booo!
glass does not look comfortable to me

The jelly ones suck up precious girl lube,
You can lube it up with fake lube, but that tastes and smells gross, and in the end, the smell of the toy makes her smell funny.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Vibrators. yay!

Dildo... booo!
glass does not look comfortable to me

The jelly ones suck up precious girl lube,
You can lube it up with fake lube, but that tastes and smells gross, and in the end, the smell of the toy makes her smell funny.

Yesssss! I always thought that must be the case and never heard anyone honest enough to say so! Another prize winner here!
:biggrin1:

flaming infinity

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I used to work in a sex shop, and I just luv 'helping' people to find what they need.

Dildos are good because they give another sensation than what you can get from a real penis, glass is very hard and if you stored it in the fridge, can be very cold, and some is microwable, so it can be very hot as well, I doubt a penis can give you those feelings.

But if you are after a a natural feel of a penis, there are plenty realistic dildos moulding from real penises with cyberskin on it, they feel super real and can come with or without a vibrator as well.

Latex ones are good too, but don't use latex lube with it, the warmth of latex especially when lubed up feels amazingly real :D

Maybe you just haven't pick out the right one yet, best to go into a shop and choose.

The new one from fun factory, the german made rechargable vibrator is just amazing!!!!!! Vibrator have come just a long way, you really need to constantly upgrade yourself, the new vibrator doesn't just vibrates, it makes it pulse like a real penis, the fun factory one makes it feels like its moving in and out even though it isn't, germans are one of the greatest inventors in this field :D
Vibrators also can come with infared heat, 360 spins, fucking, etc.

tiff86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No my best friend got me one awhile ago and I've used it a few times but it's not really that amazing. The real thing is wayyyyy better. Yeah it's sort of putting a dead thing in me like you said but it's like it doesn't do anything I don't make it do I dunno if that makes sense. My bf has this great cock and he knows what to do w/it and w/the dildo I have to make it move and yeah it's like it's a dead thing. Ugh I'm not making sense but yeah I don't really like it that much. :smile:

I've never liked dildos.

However, I decided to try again after reading so many LPSG posts praising the virtues of glass dildos. So my bf and I picked one out online, and I anxiously awaited it's arrival...

When it arrived, I was like, YIPPEEEE! That night (two nights ago) we tried it out, and I was so disappointed. Just like with every other dildo, it felt like I was putting something "dead" inside of me. Yech! I tried it again the next day -- same thing. Yech.

Am I the only person in the world that doesn't like dildos?

Purplesaurus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No my best friend got me one awhile ago and I've used it a few times but it's not really that amazing. The real thing is wayyyyy better. Yeah it's sort of putting a dead thing in me like you said but it's like it doesn't do anything I don't make it do I dunno if that makes sense. My bf has this great cock and he knows what to do w/it and w/the dildo I have to make it move and yeah it's like it's a dead thing. Ugh I'm not making sense but yeah I don't really like it that much. :smile:
If someone uses a strapon dildo on you is it like a dead thing to you too?

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yaay, tiff ! I'm glad I'm not alone in my viewpoint.

Some kind people made some recommendations of better dildos to buy... but when I look at the price tags, nah. I'd much rather spend the money on a pair of new shoes or something. :tongue:

tiff86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yaay, tiff ! I'm glad I'm not alone in my viewpoint.

Some kind people made some recommendations of better dildos to buy... but when I look at the price tags, nah. I'd much rather spend the money on a pair of new shoes or something. :tongue:

Yeah I know there's all sortsa diff. kinds and all but I'm not really looking. I still use the one I have once in awhile but only if my bf is gone a few days and I get withdrawal. Def. not as good tho.

SereneBlue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm going on 2 years and counting without the real thing so in my case dildos have been a sanity saver. The alternative would be to advertise on Adult Friend Finder.

I've always been put off by that because 1) the business aspect of advertising almost as if one was a prostitute turns me off (besides...why give away for free what you can get money for?) 2) if birth control fails there's the risk of an unwanted pregnancy and 3) the very real concern of getting an STD - especially the nasty, incurable ones like herpes, cervical cancer viruses and HIV.

From what I've read the woman almost always takes a greater risk in catching STD's (any STD) than does a man. With a condom a man's chance of catching HIV is in the single digits. The risk for a woman even with such protection is still 20% and above. For herpes the risk for the woman even with protection still jumps to over 40%.

Given the risks of the Adult Friend Finder route I'd rather deal with the less-than-real sensations of a dildo anyday. Besides...there are some dildos out there that feel amazingly lifelike.

So yeah...even though dildos can't compare to the real thing they are still preferable to any of the above.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LOL -- well, you have a point, SereneBlue (love your avatar BTW).

I'm in a relationship, so I guess I'm talking from a different perspective.

Some people add "toys" to their sex routine to add variety and spice -- and that's what I've tried, and it's like, nah. Doesn't really do anything for me.

So, if I'm ever in a dry spell, I'll probably sing a different tune! :rolleyes::wink:

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'll be your dildo! Think you can fit me in your drawrer? lol :tongue:

From what I have witnessed...a vibrator or other kind of toy is redundant when you've got a real cock there so it generally isn't a good add-on to sex. The girls I've been with used them while I wasn't there, to satiate their desires.