Dildo help

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by bigguy4u, Jun 16, 2009.

1. bigguy4u

bigguy4u Active Member

Albums:
    For the guys here who do use didlos on them self do you get any satisfaction out of it? After reading a lot about prostate stimulation I thought id give it a try. I ordered a Mr. Jellie 8x5 which could be too big for starters but it was 3 bucks on amazon its pink, cut and really veiny. Anyways I was trying it out and it took so long to get it in there that I finally gave up! I tried it again the next night and got it in but didn't feel any stimmulation, was I doing something wrong?? I used plenty of lube and tried a few different position and no satisfaction. Any suggestions???

Thanks

2. unabear09

Gold Member

Albums:
    it takes patience and time. personally, I have to be in a certain mood to stick anything up my ass. I love the sensation (and the orgasms....both anal, prostate, and regular) IF I'm in the mood. I've tried inserting something when I wasn't in the mood, and it basically sucked. It just felt like I had a big turd stuck up in me.

If I were you, I'd back off a bit. Finger yourself really good and get good and warmed up. You'll know you are ready for insertion, as you will start craving something other than a finger or two. Hope that helps

3. matt121matt121

Gold Member

Albums:
    Could you possibly post the link to it on amazon? so we can see what it is your trying to use...

That would be great and then I'll be sure to provide a more thorough answer soon...

4. bigguy4u

bigguy4u Active Member

Albums:
    I'll look for it but it has been a while. I just now had the urge to try it.

I found the toy on a different link.
    CLASSIC 8" PINK JELLY CD by: Doc Johnson - Discreet Romance Adult Sex Toys Store

#4 bigguy4u, Jun 16, 2009
    Last edited: Jun 16, 2009
  5. D_Jerry_Atric

D_Jerry_Atric Account Disabled

Use a condom on it, makes for easier clean up. Go slow and use lots of lube. The dildo is 8 inches so you don't have to stick it all the way in.

It's always possible that you're not wired for receptive anal sex. Not everyone is.

6. BBB2.5

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Question? are your a bottom? Do you enjoy anal sex in general?
    Don't expect anal satisfaction so soon. It took many of us a long time before we learned how to actually feel all that was going on. Practice and patients. Breathing and flexing your all muscles will help you along the way.
    Most of all, you have to enjoy the fun of it all.

:biggrin1:

Draft saved Draft deleted