Dildo is a toy, penis is a challenge?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by D_Tinker Ball, Mar 23, 2009.

1. D_Tinker Ball

D_Tinker Ball New Member

For those who like being penetrated, what's the difference between a real penis and a dildo?

I talk mostly about size; I think that, when it comes to a man, every woman if could ever choose his size, would opt for no less than 7", even if she's not particularly into big sizes.
    When she has to buy a dildo, she'll choose something more around 6".

In general, the size preference in women seems to expect at least one extra inch in a man wrt the standard dildo.

For what I've seen, women react to a big penis as considering it a 'challenge', so often they look for men hung to the point of causing pain and then they push themselves to accommodate it all.
    With dildos the reaction is by far less intense; they can enjoy the stretching feel, but the pain given by the extra size introduces no real pleasure.

What do you think?

2. greatdickismydrug

greatdickismydrug New Member

It is true that I prefer a slightly smaller dildo to a penis. But larger than the size you quoted. My fav size for dildo is 7" favorite for Penis is > 7". But pain and/or challenge has nothing to do with it! A dildo is just a dildo. Fun in a pinch but does not come close to how good a real cock feels. I think the thrusting action has something to do with it as well. Similar but not the same. A smaller dildo is easier for my small hands to manuever. Also, no matter how much lube I use I can never get as wet for a dildo as I can for a man.
    Although for some folks pain may bring them pleasure, I'm not one of them. A big dick just feels way better than a dildo. Just one woman's opinion.

3. D_Tinker Ball

D_Tinker Ball New Member

Right, we are on LPSG, so I expect women here to prefer bigger sizes; those I mentioned are the minimal size that probably any woman would choose (excluding those with a fetish for small penises).

4. Cowabanga

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    What about the density of a dildo compared to a cock?

5. greatdickismydrug

greatdickismydrug New Member

Yeah no contest there either. Dildos are either too hard, too soft, wiggly, etc compared to the real thing.

Draft saved Draft deleted