1. Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

Dildo Issue

Discussion in 'Ask a Bisexual Man' started by Tuonela, May 12, 2019.

1. Tuonela

Tuonela Experimental Member

Has anyone experience with a dildo causing incontinence? New toy, longer but not girthier than previous toys, really, really good but seems to result in a rush to the bathroom 2 x in a row. No pain or issues on insertion.
    I'm tempted to gently continue to build muscle tone.
    Comments or thoughts please.

2. 822034

822034 Guest

Never experienced that in decades of BIG and DEEP toy play. Could it have been lube fall-out?

MickeyLee likes this.
  3. Scott8361

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    If you are talking about anal play causing the need to take a "sit down" after the fact, I can relate my experience..

When I was first exploring my backdoor I found that the stimulation definitely activates the colon. I find it stimulates the movement of fecal matter through the system for me. I have even used dildo play to help when I feel I am a bit constipated. it gets things flowing!

4. theplayerking

theplayerking Cherished Member

Do you sterilize it? Residual bacteria could cause issues.

5. Tuonela

Tuonela Experimental Member

Yes. It seems it may have repositioned the sigmoid and quickened things up. OK since.
    I'm surprised how quickly I've gotten used to taking and holding the long dildo. Maybe I should have chosen a larger one...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice