dildo material

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Anyone know anything about what dildos are made of or a preference for a material? There's a bunch of names, some probably trade names like cyberskin, polymelt, then silicone, rubber, glass, we know what those are, and jelly. What is jelly?

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I dont know exactly what it is made of..but I prefer REALLY soft flexible material for insertions ( softer and more jelly like the better) OR Glass...to extremes..but those are my preferences.

x
Honey

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
I bought a jelly vibrator for my ex. it was a bit too firm and sometimes caused her some discomfort.

Whilst we were looking in the sex shop, there was a hole in a cyberskin dildo box to allow you to feel it, it was so soft and stretchy that it almost gave the impression of real penis skin being rolled up the shaft, very expensive however.

va_lk_yr_ie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Glass or silicone for my part. I don't like the other materials as I find I react to them after a while with redness, itchness and soreness. Should be said that I'm prone to allergies and have sensitive mucuous membranes overall - so it's probably in no small part related to that.