Dildo Measurements?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by LemacST, Dec 2, 2007.

1. LemacST

Gold Member

When they specify size measurements for a dildo, do they include parts of it that are not necessarily used (for example, the handle or "balls)?

for example, here...
    http://www.mybodyvibes.com/store/images/bv047.jpg

the white handle end--is that inch or two included when the final size is stated? or do they not include that?

also, it seems most dildo's width are not measured by circumference but by diameter. most common seems to be "1 1/2" or "1 3/4". Aren't most not perfect circles? do they just measure this the same way you would with a real penis?

2. JustJimbo

JustJimbo New Member

Firstly they are usually described as insertable length which will include what can be inserted i.e. not the balls or suction cup.
    With regard to the circumference I find it fustrating when they simply only state the diamter???? what use is that. I just dont bother buying from sites that dont state the circumference.

try some of these, they state the circumference:

Nawty Things Adult Sex Toy Index
    Sex Toys Vibrators Dildos Sexy Lingerie LoveHoney UK Adult Shop

and sometimes say if you cant find the measurments of a certain vibrator just type the name of that vibrator in google like "cyberskin dream cock" and then matches for that will come up and you should eventually find all info needed. Cheers.

Draft saved Draft deleted