Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I really need to get myself one of these OhMiBots wireless sex dildo, guy over the internet can control what happens with this dildo...

If you get one..... let me know (via PM) how you like it???? I was thinking about one, but at the cost I would want to know they really work... :-D Is it electro-stim???

Reactions: BulgingDad

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If you get one..... let me know (via PM) how you like it???? I was thinking about one, but at the cost I would want to know they really work... :-D Is it electro-stim???
The cost is one reason I have not bought one yet ..I do believe you are correct about it being estim.... Fun... ;) not quite sure how the internet thing works. All the videos I watched all they guys appear to be in chat rooms.

Reactions: BulgingDad

BikerBear

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The cost is one reason I have not bought one yet ..I do believe you are correct about it being estim.... Fun... ;) not quite sure how the internet thing works. All the videos I watched all they guys appear to be in chat rooms.

Well, based on the look on that guy's face, it must be absolutely amazing!!!

BulgingDad

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I really need to get myself one of these OhMiBots wireless sex dildo, guy over the internet can control what happens with this dildo...
Yeah I would definitely love one of these too - every vid I've seen with these seem to be extremely intense - definitely have to look into this,