Votes: 4 5.1%

• Total voters

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think you need to qualify the respondents: women who enjoy a healthy heterosexual lifestyle, my group, would prefer real over artificial any day (or night). While I may resort to my BOB at times, the fulfillment is not the same.

So ask healthy heterosexual males: hand or vagina?

ulube08

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I think you need to qualify the respondents: women who enjoy a healthy heterosexual lifestyle, my group, would prefer real over artificial any day (or night). While I may resort to my BOB at times, the fulfillment is not the same.

So ask healthy heterosexual males: hand or vagina?
well jerking off definitely doesnt feel as good as a vagina. if it did i imagine i might choose the former in certain situations

aajjxx

Experimental Member
Media
What about a gorgeous eunuch that comes with a 9" vibrator? Or dildo. Or sybian, whatever.

So,

eunuch with toy versus man with dick....who wins?

Kat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It seems like most posts assume that the dildo or vibrator would be used in the absence of your significant other. It makes a big difference. I like dildos over vibrators but I rarely if ever use a dildo when I'm alone for all the reasons folks have already stated. However, my husband and I love variety (and I have a lot of stamina) when we have sex so we include both dildos and fisting almost all the time. When he is using a dildo on me it feels pretty amazing. That being said, the ultimate best sexx is when he finishes me off with his cock.

kat

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Dick feels completely different than a dildo or a vibrator. Dildos do very little for me anyway, but vibrators can do it for me again and again.

But cock? Cock feels incredible - warm, more flexible and able to completely fill me, it cums. And that's just the cock - the man attached is the most important part of the equation. Vibrators don't moan, they don't finger your clit, they don't tell you how hot you are, they don't have bodies that press down on you etc etc. It's going to be cock everytime!