Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hi guys!

While ago I bought some toys (dildo and buttplug) as I wanted to get some more feeling on what it would be to bottom. No experience at all on that front as I always top.

Got to the point where I can slide in the dildo but how do you get to the part where you can really start riding the dildo? As soon as I start sliding in and out it kinda hurts. Any tips?

Much appreciated!

Reactions: grboy202

grboy202

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Practice and lube , lube , lube...., lube!!!! In time u will be able to fuck with great comfort and fast! Also u will take thicker dildos! Take it easy as it is the first and make sure to get a good lube. I cant suggest u one as i do not know what is going around today, cause i do not use lube any more. Have fun!

Brodie888

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Most likely you need more lube. Water based lube doesn't last long before it gets absorbed.

Apart from lube, the issue may be an inflammatory response to the material the sex toy is made from. Most are made of nasty toxic materials.

If you suspect that this may be the case, try using the toy with a condom over it (assuming you don't have a latex allergy). If you don't get the same burning pain you will know it's a reaction to the toy material itself.

Even toys that say they are silicone can actually be a frankenplastic as there is no proper regulation on sex toys.

Reactions: malakos

Andrue

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Good info so far!

You'd also be wise to know what your toys are made of so you don't inadvertently use the worn type of lube. Specifically, if your toy is silicone, you do NOT want to use a silicone-based lube as the silicone in the lube has ingredients that keep the silicon soft and in a liquid state. This is not what you want on your "solid" silicone toy as it will react to the additive in the lube and wreck the finish.

Wanna test to see if your fancy silicone toy actually IS silicone? Set it on fire. No, just expose a non-important area (say the flat part back of the balls) to a lighter or matches for a few seconds. If the toy shows any signs of damage, it's not silicone.

It may be near impossible to find out what material your toy is made from, however. Some reputable manufacturers will say so on the package or the website you bought it from but that's neither 100% consistent nor 100% reliable.

If your toy is made with rubber and/or latex, avoid using grease-based lubes (including Crisco or coconut oil) as these will also attack your rubber toy's surface.

Safe for everything: water-based lube. The downside, as @Brodie888 said above: it dries out quickly.

Reactions: Havingfunwithyou71