Dildo Question for ladies

gadzooks

Just Browsing
Media
Hi, I was thinking about getting the SO a larger dildo. She currently has a ur3 dildo that is about 6 inches in circumfrence. I would like to know what dildos the ladies on the forum like.

nay-nay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i have the jeff stryker dildo and i love it! :biggrin1:

Big Sex Toy Store - DJ0272-00 - Jeff Stryker Realistic

i haven't actually measured it around. some websites say its 6.5 and others say it's 7 so i'm not really sure.

i was quite surprised at how big it was when i got it in the mail. the pictures make it look a little smaller than it actually is. but i think it's like that with penises as well. pictures seem to take off an inch or two. :tongue:

Honey123

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The green one on the left is a Natural Contours Liberte Natural Contours Liberte It isn't about size, it's all about the G-spot. This is my second one, and it hasn't vibrated in months but even without the vibration I still love it.

Next to it is my Rockin' Rod 8x6 Rockin' Rod Ultra Realistic Dildo it's about 8x6 and has a pretty strong vib that is not too loud. I like the way this one feels a lot. The tip isn't as thick around as the base so it sort of opens me up. It's also really good used backward (the curve bends down instead of up). Def a good one for a gift. Much more durable than the Tyler Knight (which burned out on me the second day but got used for a long time anyway cuz it fit right).

Third from the left is my Star Performer - Main Attraction 10x6.5. This brand has 5 dildos 7.5, 10, 12, and two 8-inch versions (one with more girth). STAR PERFORMERS MAIN ATTRACTION COCK 10 by: Topco Wild Fire - Discreet Romance Adult Sex Toys Store. This is the one I want when I really want some girth. It stretches a bit at first but not so much that it's uncomfortable, but once I get going it just feels great. I also like the texture - I'm not much for the "super realistic" ones.

The right most dong I bought on eBay late one night when I was delirious with passion. I had a cyber-fling going and he'd told me he was 14 inches, and I just had to see how big that would be... OUCH! We're still in contact and he's down to 10-11 now (his cam says he's 9, which is still not shabby). I've only been able to get that monster in me once and it hurt so it will never go in again. It's currently awaiting it's next owner to come to town for Thanksgiving. It is about 15x8. Can't find a link for it and honestly, unless you're into fisting it's not a good one because it is way too big.

Another one I really really like that is not in the photo is my Ballsy Jelly dong BALLSY CLEAR JELLY SUPER COCK, 7 X 1.75 CD by: Doc Johnson - Discreet Romance Adult Sex Toys Store. The veins increase sensation and it cleans up real easy.

There are plenty of sites with reviews of dildos from users so you can get an idea of how different women liked that particular one. The store that I go to always has very helpful staff. Also, are you more looking for lend, girth, or texture?

Have fun shopping!

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have a 8x5 jelly dildo which does see alot of action
A 8x6 "Dong" dildo - it has balls and a suction cup, I love it when I crave a bit more girth.
The "Dong" fits really well into my strap on harness.

For my anal play I have a small 8x3 vibrator.
a 3.5 inch girth "Mini Stud" butt plug
and a 6 inch girth Stainless steel butt plug.

These five what I play with on a regular basis.
I have others but I only get them out every now and again.

Last edited:

Mule

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I had a cyber-fling going and he'd told me he was 14 inches, and I just had to see how big that would be... OUCH! We're still in contact and he's down to 10-11 now (his cam says he's 9, which is still not shabby).

Doesn't it bother you that he lied (and is maybe still lying) about his size? I guess I'm just surprised to see that written so casually, as if his lack of honesty is no big deal.

Maybe because it was just a fantasy thing? I dunno, it would really bother me to find out that someone was blatantly lying like that, regardless of the seriousness of the relationship.

Honey123

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Doesn't it bother you that he lied (and is maybe still lying) about his size? I guess I'm just surprised to see that written so casually, as if his lack of honesty is no big deal.

Maybe because it was just a fantasy thing? I dunno, it would really bother me to find out that someone was blatantly lying like that, regardless of the seriousness of the relationship.

A bit, yes. But if I ignored every man that exaggerated his penis size there would be a lot less friends in my life LOL.

He's living a fantasy, I was aware of that when I met him. Much of what he has told me of himself is total fabrication. But, that said, there is also a part of him that is very real, very deep, and very much in need of being accepted for who he is. When he comes to grip with that I think his life will be able to move forward. Because of his lack of honesty I would never meet him in real life. He has become a bit more honest since he got the cam, but I'd never remind him of how big he used to be before he got it.

Sorry, just realized the photo I'd attached to the first post isn't there. I'll post it in a bit.

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
To the OP
I like this one in Black, it is a very satisfying size and shape...
Hank | Strap-On Dildos @ GoodVibes.com

i actually like vibrators more than dildos.

the vibe i have is called the i-vibe rabbit by doc johnson. lots of people say it's "over-rated" but it sure keeps the orgasms coming.
Really? Vibration even without penetration or a combination of both?

I like vibrators, but usually only keep a pocket rocket, even though I've tried many other types, because vibration just does not "do it" for me. :(

Idk, I'm small in that area, but love the time it takes to work it in slowly, followed by deep penetration with slow thrusting... so I/we use a 7x6 dildo, and just add the vibrator for extra stimulation... which always makes for a leg shaking (posterior fornix?) orgasm. :cool:

gadzooks

Just Browsing
Media
If you could measure that for me and post the measurements that would be great! I know there are some online but they very so much in their measurments.

i have the jeff stryker dildo and i love it! :biggrin1:

Big Sex Toy Store - DJ0272-00 - Jeff Stryker Realistic

i haven't actually measured it around. some websites say its 6.5 and others say it's 7 so i'm not really sure.

i was quite surprised at how big it was when i got it in the mail. the pictures make it look a little smaller than it actually is. but i think it's like that with penises as well. pictures seem to take off an inch or two. :tongue:

007baby

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a 8x5 jelly dildo which does see alot of action
A 8x6 "Dong" dildo - it has balls and a suction cup, I love it when I crave a bit more girth.
The "Dong" fits really well into my strap on harness.

For my anal play I have a small 8x3 vibrator.
a 3.5 inch girth "Mini Stud" butt plug
and a 6 inch girth Stainless steel butt plug.

These five what I play with on a regular basis.
I have others but I only get them out every now and again.

hmmm, is this http://www.lpsg.org/attachments/44294d1223586388-estimate-my-size-copy-of-img_7824.jpg the "dong" you like Dragon? (That's my cock next to the 8x6 inch dildo ... hmmm, how about a live one instead, like I dunno maybe... me! :p

Last edited:

D_Della Doubledees

Experimental Member
Media
I personally made the switch to glass a while back, and have NEVER looked back. There are SO many differences...

I love the curved G-spot glass dildos.

Glass is easier to clean, you can cool it OR heat it... (both have GREAAAAAT sensations)... and you don't need to go "bigger" than what you have been working with thus far. The difference in pressure alone makes them send me into wave after wave of bliss.

I've had dildos, vibes, and various other toys and erotic sex aids. My FAVORITE is the glass dildo.