Dildo Question for Women

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by BS1984, Jan 24, 2011.

1. BS1984

BS1984 New Member

Have any of you ever used the Cyberskin Dream Cock Realistic Dildo? If so, how was it for you?

2. D_Fiona_Farvel

D_Fiona_Farvel Account Disabled

Fuzzy? :09:
    Cyber and Vixskin feel very realistic, but I find they are not the most durable toys in the world and attract lint. No, seriously, removing lint from they toy, cleaning, powdering, etc., will become your 2nd job.

I defintely recommend glass or metal if using a toy for vaginal or anal penetration. If for a bj, go with one of the 'skin varieties, but expect a minor lint war.

3. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    Oh GAWD the LINT!!!

4. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    The first little dildo I bought for dilating for anal sex was made from cyberskin and it feels great. It has good texture and a realistic give to it. Putting a condom on it defeats the purpose of spending money on cyberskin, so if you want to use it anally, you must dedicate that toy for that area, which is what I've done. My bottom is too delicate for glass or metal. Heck it's too tender for the stiffer silicone toys!

You will need to wash it before using it because of the lint problem and sometimes it picks up the dye from other toys if you store them so that they touch.

5. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    Petite, I rested one on my bed after washing it once, and accidentally placed it right on my pile of mail requiring shredding. I let my husband have it for himself. Several years later, he tore it, and tossed it. When I spotted it in the trash, it still had my bank's logo on it (as well as a fine layer of cat hair.)

6. Fade

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Cyberskin -is- fantastic for anal play, but due to the porous nature, blah blah blah as mentioned here already, if you don't put a condom on it, it can only be for anal play. Actually, aside from a plug that I have, my realistic cyberskin dong is my favorite for anal penetration. :) Though I do have a bit of a gripe about how funky the balls on it look.

Draft saved Draft deleted