Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I recently bought my first dildo(yay me?!) But I'm having trouble making the experience feel enjoyable. Is this a me thing?
I found that videos telling me how to fuck myself give me something to work with, and makes it more "real" if that makes sense.
I am looking for videos that walk you through an assfuck with your dildo. I have found a couple like the one below
https://m.boyfriendtv.com/videos/69...or-slut-boys-s1-ep-2-big-black-cocks/?sort=re

This series is quite intense, but I don't mind it! I'm just wondering if you have any other recommendations!

damnimbi

Cherished Member
Media
Huntington Beach (California, United States)
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I've been playing with a few for some time. Find it helps to take things slowly, work up in terms of adjusting to size. One of my most pleasurable is a small plug, where the basic penetration is perfect. Deep and thick is awesome too, but a different sensation.

• Love
Reactions: Mister2101

Johngood

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I do like the sensation, and enjoy the thrill of being able to take it. What I think is difficult, is finding a rythme, how to use the toy basically to make the experience the best it can be!