Dildo usage

Smallguy42

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hello everyone I was just wondering do you gay guys or straight guys looking for a little fun use a dildo at all or if u use a finger or something to pleasure your ass.
Thanks

dbjones1969

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
the wife and I use vibrators/dildos of all kinds - and we both use them solo too.. I also have a LELO BO rechargeable vibrating cock ring that I wear behind my balls. INTENSE! and the anal vibrating bullets are always a big rush too.... the more toys the better!!!

EdWoody

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've never been able to get into them. I've tried, and they just don't work for me.

I seem to have a lot of trouble relaxing enough for them. Which is weird because I can get fucked perfectly fine. I guess my body knows when it's the real thing and when it's fake.

D_Edwin Eatser

Sexy Member
Media
Wife uses dildoes on me occasionally as part of foreplay. If she rides me with one still inside I have a great cum. I have tried keeping one in while I do her in various positions; mish is possible, but the dildo always comes out after a few thrusts in doggy.

D_GlennFeckless

Account Disabled
Media
My wife & I have worked extensively with dildos to prepare my ass for the real big boys. It's payed off in spades, too, with hung partners appreciating how I can take them.

My standard is a Sean Michaels Dong with the balls trimmed off to get an additional 2" of depth. I'll have to replace it, though, as I've broken off the suction cup at the base and it's harder to ride it on the side of the tub. I also use a slightly smaller vibrator with a wicked curve for direct prostate work.

If only the manufacturers (this one is Swedish Erotica) would sell replacement suction cups. Seems like the kind of thing that would crack over time for most aggressive users.

adamrove

Just Browsing
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've never been able to get into them. I've tried, and they just don't work for me.

I seem to have a lot of trouble relaxing enough for them. Which is weird because I can get fucked perfectly fine. I guess my body knows when it's the real thing and when it's fake.

I'm the same, I'm not so big a fan. I used them a few times to get used to bottoming, but after that I'd just stick to my fingers

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have quite a few and do enjoy them.....love hitting the prostate for the extra cum surge...!

macho8

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
as there is only a few really hung guys out there.. i sometimes need to turn to my dildo to get to those hard to reach places...

sammy_butler

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
i'm a guy and i use anal toys and dildos for masturbation
never used them in sex before though
i think it's maybe the added psychological factor that makes me uncomfortable
i can do it to myself but wouldn't want someone to do it to me

SnazzyBear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I use my 4 dildos on the reg as well. Great pleasure the ones I have are the Gage Weston dildo from colt 10" amazing! The Eddie Diaz 8" but more girth which is good to a Lelo Billy 7 vibrations and some other one that has ribs that get bigger n bigger with vibration. The next one I want to get is the Francois Sagat dildo it might just be a Christmas present to myself :p
:tongue:

bott_boy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love using a dildo on my hole when I haven't had any cock for a while. I love being watched while I fuck myself on one of my dildos... so head to manroulette and wait until I find someone wanting to watch. I always prefer a cock... but when one isn't around I go straight to the bottom drawer where I keep my toys :)

Reactions: Auburn Frat