Dildo vs. real cock - how much can you handle???

gordon69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have always wondered if women that can lets say accomodate a 9" cock could also accomodate a 9" dildo??? can you tell a big difference as far as what it feels like inside of you? I would think that a real cock kind of bends up a bit if not 100% stiff ... Any thoughts from you ladies???

thanks!

rodinorlfl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have always wondered if women that can lets say accomodate a 9" cock could also accomodate a 9" dildo??? can you tell a big difference as far as what it feels like inside of you? I would think that a real cock kind of bends up a bit if not 100% stiff ... Any thoughts from you ladies???

thanks!

my woman perfers my cock anytime she loves the heat of my cock as I penetrate her instead of dildos

B_GEatonSkyfly

Sexy Member
Media
Orange City, FL and Colorado Springs, Colorado
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Al the women I have been with over the years so far all say that they prefer my cock over the toy's.
Many times they work thenselves up and relax alittle first with a toy and then replace it with the real thing once ready to recieve me.
My wife and also ex wife both have 10 inch dildo's and 8 1/2 inch vibrators and say that they very much would rather have me instead of a toy
My ex says that she bought them just to feel like she does when she is with me.. (her current husband has a much smaller cock and so she claims I spoiled her!)
I am 9 and 1/2 inches long and 7 and 1/4 inches thick.
They all take it just the same my cock vs the dildo's, it goes just as deep either way every time!

citygirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
A real cock will throb and pulsate inside of me and that drives me wild :) ... a dildo or vibrator can't do that, even if a girlfriend is using it on me vs myself.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
Just accomodating then both are reasonably the same. HOWEVER when a real cock starts thrusting combined with the throbbing, heat and sensation it makes me a lot wetter so i find it easier and comfortable to take more of it.

The downfall of a didlo is it has no element of surprise. I know ho hard, deep, fast it is going to be so i never get the WOW factor a man can give men with natural variation