Dildo vs. the real thing?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by wantitsobig, Dec 7, 2011.

1. wantitsobig

wantitsobig New Member

Hello all,

First post here, sorry if it's on the wordy side, I'll try to keep is as short as possible.

I am a "mostly" straight male. I have never had any sexual contact with another man and don't generally find myself attracted to men but I have (for most of my life) been fucking myself with dildos -usually on the very large size. I have also been "pegged" a small number of times by female partners.

I have always "lusted" after real cocks (large ones) and have always wanted to feel the "real thing".

My question is- Can anyone explain to me their experiences of the difference between dildos and real cocks? The dildo's I enjoy the most tend to be fairly rigid yet soft in texture and definitely larger than even huge real cocks in the girth department. My favorite is about 8" long and over 8" in girth around the head (I love the feeling of a big fat head). The smallest one I've been happy with is the Kong which I think is about 8"x7" (again with a very big head)

Any thoughts or advice? Will I be disappointed with a real cock even if it is massive?

Thanks so much for your time and I look forward to joining the community.

-David

2. cumonmee

cumonmee Member

Albums:
    No Sir! You will NOT be disappointed With A real CAWWWK! That is if you are ABLE to find one comensurate with the size you have enjoying in the dildo dept.n The feel of a real cock is heightened by the sounds that a male partner makes. Trust me! I'm NOT a flaming FAG! But I have had the pleasure of being pounded my some rather nice cock's As well as a few Big fat rubber dildo's.

3. wantitsobig

wantitsobig New Member

Thanks for the response. I doubt I'll EVER find a cock even close to the size/ shape of my favorite dildos though... :eek:

4. Otep

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Ugh. Really?

5. D_Larry_Burpengary

D_Larry_Burpengary New Member

lol random...i match some of these measures :p

6. bulldoser

bulldoser New Member

Albums:
    Nothing beats a real throbbing and load shooting thick stick.

7. wantitsobig

wantitsobig New Member

Yeah, that's another curiosity I have... Can you actually feel a guy cumming in your ass? If so, what's it like? The idea of being able to feel it is a huge turn on to me.

8. Jay1074

Jay1074 Active Member

Albums:
    Depends on if the guys is a shooter or not. You can't always feel it. It depends on how much feeling you have left after fucking because you can get desensitized or numb. When you feel it the first thing you sense is the change in temperature from the cum... it feels warmer. Sometimes you feel a shot of cum hit your inner walls on an upstroke, but it depends on how powerful a shooter your man is. Sometimes all you feel is his cock throb while it's pumping out its load. Too many variables really.

9. macho8

macho8 Member

biggest difference is you always in control with a dildo. you decide how deep and hard.

part of being a btm is giving control to the top. he decides how deep and how hard to fuck you... and that keeps you guessing and the pleasure is much more intense that way.

10. wantitsobig

wantitsobig New Member

Great responses, info, advice. Thanks guys!

11. wantitsobig

wantitsobig New Member

Anyone else?

12. Something_Else

There's no comparison between the real thing and imitation.

From temperature, texture, how flexible it is & while some areas are rigid.

Then there's the external variables, dimensions of the head or the shaft.

And as someone mentioned, letting another guy dictate the tempo, the depth & intensity while experiencing body contact is something that's mutually exclusive to being with a guy.

Advantage of a dildo is that you don't have to deal with insecure egos; personality shortcomings; or possible STIs, STDs/HIV risks as a result of the act itself [even when it's safer sex].

However, in regards to sensations...there isn't any equivalence to it at all.

One of those life experiences, where you just have to experience it to understand.

13. SJGuy001

SJGuy001 Member

Albums:
    I have to agree. The real thing is so much better, but in a pinch, a dildo can do the trick and be quite exciting. I use a 8 X 6.5 dildo, the exact dimensions of someone who I've had sex with in the past. The real thing is much better... but on a cold night, it's nice to know the alternative is there.

14. wantitsobig

wantitsobig New Member

Do you guys (or girls) feel like you are able to handle more size with a dildo or a real cock? I guess I'm just curious if a 8x6 cock would be satisfying to me now that I'm so used to my (oddly shaped) 8"x8+" dildo...

15. bigguy4u

bigguy4u Active Member

Albums:
    My bf uses a dildo on me and I think it feels great! However, hes much thicker than the dildo and feels way better when you feel/hear
    him and his balls slapping against you.

16. UKlady_4_extra_thick_cock

Female here.
    Dildos are nothing.
    A real cock is the difference between chalk and cheese, real food and plastic. Of course you don't have a clitoris which, when having sex with a real man gets rubbed, if the cock is not to long to not bottom out that is, that's one reason why girth is king to a woman.

When you have tried it tell us your thoughts.
    H.

17. UKlady_4_extra_thick_cock

Female here.
    Dildos are nothing. a real cock is the difference between chalk and cheese, real food and plastic. Of course you don't have a clitoris which, when having sex with a real man gets rubbed, if the cock is not to long to not bottom out, that is.

That's only one of the reasons why girth is King to a/this woman.

When you have tried it tell us your thoughts,

18. matt121matt121

Gold Member

Albums:
    real thing is definitely better.. though for me to enjoy the real thing I have to be mentally into it, as much as physically into it to fully enjoy it.. so sometimes that makes enjoying it with a real guy difficult..

dildo play can be fun.. but doing it to myself doesn't get my mind to my orgasmic place since a part of my brain is controlling what is happening..

as to me sometimes when i'm bottoming what i love the most is just the giving up control and being at the mercy of whatever the top wants to do to me..

19. B_gundyone

B_gundyone New Member

The real thing beats it everytime. You cannot beat skin on skin contact. Plus when he is about to cum you can feel the head swell up, you can feel it cumming and the pulsating. Also if you reach around and grab his butt cheeks you can feel goosebumps.

None of that can you get from a toy.

20. hairyversmuscle

hairyversmuscle Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Here is the deal. Cocks are warm, you can feel them throb inside of you, their movement is determined by who its attached to. I can take a much larger dildo than I can a real dick too! When I am getting fucked by a dildo, it is to get the job done, when I am getting fucked by a man, it is so awesome because you are connected and at one with that man at that time!

JUST WHEN YOU DO IT, WEAR CONDOMS!

Draft saved Draft deleted