Dildos - are they enjoyable?

RobNYC

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi there, this is my first post.

My gf is very petite, about 5' tall and 98 lbs.

I introduced dildos into our sex play years ago. Started out average, then began buying larger ones as she seemed to enjoy it. I like to watch her masturbate with them while she vibrates her clit, or to suck her clit while she fucks herself. I even have 2 fuck machines and she has used both.

She says she is having orgasms, and she gets extremely wet. But I always wonder if they really feel good or is she just appeasing me? She knows I love it when her tiny little pussy swallows up an 11 inch dildo that is thicker than her arm. I always warm the dildo up so it's not cold and I always buy the best quality available, they can be quite expensive. She watches Mandingo videos while she fucks herself.

I even blindfolded her once and did a dildo comparison test to see which she would choose without seeing them, to my surprise she picked one of the largest thickest ones.

I had a previous gf that did not like them at all.

So ladies, do you like them?

RobNYC

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Being 98 lbs her arm is very dainty compared to mine. Also it said 11 inches on the box, probably about 9" of it useable.

I didn't say I don't believe her but I probably could have phrased my question better. Sometimes people enjoy getting their partner turned on, but they would not enjoy the same activity without that dynamic.

I didn't ask if she's lying, I asked if any of the ladies here find the use of large, realistic dildos enjoyable. It seems you went out of your way to give me a "troll" answer rather than provide any useful response, thanks....

@ Tasha
PS - thanks for linking to fictitious stories, implying I made this up? I have pics and video but don't care to share them for some Andy Warhol 15 minute thrill. Why did you even bother responding?

Last edited:

D_Sparroe Spongecaques

Experimental Member
Media
Hi there, this is my first post.

My gf is very petite, about 5' tall and 98 lbs.

I introduced dildos into our sex play years ago. Started out average, then began buying larger ones as she seemed to enjoy it. I like to watch her masturbate with them while she vibrates her clit, or to suck her clit while she fucks herself. I even have 2 fuck machines and she has used both.

She says she is having orgasms, and she gets extremely wet. But I always wonder if they really feel good or is she just appeasing me? She knows I love it when her tiny little pussy swallows up an 11 inch dildo that is thicker than her arm. I always warm the dildo up so it's not cold and I always buy the best quality available, they can be quite expensive. She watches Mandingo videos while she fucks herself.

I even blindfolded her once and did a dildo comparison test to see which she would choose without seeing them, to my surprise she picked one of the largest thickest ones.

I had a previous gf that did not like them at all.

So ladies, do you like them?

Being 98 lbs her arm is very dainty compared to mine. Also it said 11 inches on the box, probably about 9" of it useable.

I didn't say I don't believe her but I probably could have phrased my question better. Sometimes people enjoy getting their partner turned on, but they would not enjoy the same activity without that dynamic.

I didn't ask if she's lying, I asked if any of the ladies here find the use of large, realistic dildos enjoyable. It seems you went out of your way to give me a "troll" answer rather than provide any useful response, thanks....

@ Tasha
PS - thanks for linking to fictitious stories, implying I made this up? I have pics and video but don't care to share them for some Andy Warhol 15 minute thrill. Why did you even bother responding?

Right!

Firstly,Look at the highlighted parts and tell me in ENGLISH what it means if it doesnt mean you don't believe her.It is a condradiction in terms!

The RED section sounds like wank fodder and totally fkin stupid.She clearly doesnt have a 'tiny little pussy' IF she can swallow a dildo of 11 inches that is thicker than her arm!!

IF you don't like opinions then quite simply don't post!

and last but not least

The troll is in your mirror...or at least it seems that way

I respond because i can that's why! You have 'jack' otherwise you would prove the crap you are posting!

Last edited:

RobNYC

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ohh Tasha, please.

But thanks for the tiny little bit of information In your last response that actually responded to my initial inquiry.
I guess the part about arm thickness is all relative to who we are talking about... Some women have thick arms, my girl doesn't. She's tiny (size 0) which makes everything seem so much bigger in comparison! Yummy!

D_Sparroe Spongecaques

Experimental Member
Media
Ohh Tasha, please.

But thanks for the tiny little bit of information In your last response that actually responded to my initial inquiry.
I guess the part about arm thickness is all relative to who we are talking about... Some women have thick arms, my girl doesn't. She's tiny (size 0) which makes everything seem so much bigger in comparison! Yummy!

She must have anorexia then if the dildo is thicker than her arm or something equally as debilitating.Get her some help urgently! She sounds like she really needs it.....or a new storyteller.

If she swallows a 11 inch dildo then WTF does she do with your penis cos she sure as hell wouldnt feel that!:eek:

Now run along and go back under the bridge where silly trolls belong:tongue:

thehighheelsgirl

Sexy Member
Media
Well I'll try to add a lil bit here..... my boyfriend is very well endowed, but it's still fun to use big toys. However, while it's cool to be stretched around a huge toy, it's still not a real cock, and just not the same thing. I think all girls will take the real thing over a toy.

That said, I do sorta wonder if my boy and I ever breakup, and my next boy isn't big, if I'd play with toys more.

RobNYC

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
However, while it's cool to be stretched around a huge toy, it's still not a real cock, and just not the same thing. I think all girls will take the real thing over a toy.

My girl definitely has to be in the mood to use the big toys, many times she just says no. I can feel the difference after she is stretched out if I have sex with her immediately afterwards, but there is something about her being stretched out that I find erotic.

My girl was raised very conservatively and I think part of her enjoyment, and mine in watching her, is her letting go her inhibitions and masturbating with an enormous dong, legs spread, so I can watch her. In her daily life she is very proper and people would be shocked that she would even consider using a dildo, never mind a huge one. I, on the other hand, am known to be a deviant. So I guess we don't use it as a replacement but as an addition.

I dated a girl that had a hugely endowed boyfriend before me. She enjoyed different positions with me that were uncomfortable with him but enjoyed the big dick in positions that didn't work with me. She also enjoyed fellatio and anal much more with me. But I still think I saw a little sparkle in her eye when she would talk about mr. Big

B_BikiniGirl

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Love them, the bigger the better, they are easier then real men because they don't leave dirty dishes in the sink and the toilet seat up.

Last edited:
Reactions: Oxnard

thehighheelsgirl

Sexy Member
Media
My girl definitely has to be in the mood to use the big toys, many times she just says no. I can feel the difference after she is stretched out if I have sex with her immediately afterwards, but there is something about her being stretched out that I find erotic.

My girl was raised very conservatively and I think part of her enjoyment, and mine in watching her, is her letting go her inhibitions and masturbating with an enormous dong, legs spread, so I can watch her. In her daily life she is very proper and people would be shocked that she would even consider using a dildo, never mind a huge one. I, on the other hand, am known to be a deviant. So I guess we don't use it as a replacement but as an addition.

I dated a girl that had a hugely endowed boyfriend before me. She enjoyed different positions with me that were uncomfortable with him but enjoyed the big dick in positions that didn't work with me. She also enjoyed fellatio and anal much more with me. But I still think I saw a little sparkle in her eye when she would talk about mr. Big

I had an ex who liked to stretch me out with huge toys and then fuck me.... and he wasn't that big either. He LOVED it but I never quite got it.....

How many inches are you?

Belly_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
If she swallows a 11 inch dildo then WTF does she do with your penis cos she sure as hell wouldnt feel that!:eek:

I'm sorry, I have to disagree with this statement. The vagina is elastic, so just because it has the ability to be stretched with a large object doesn't mean it can't feel a smaller one.

I have had a few fairly large dildos in the past...I threw the most recent one away months ago because the latex had started to break down (latex toys always do, but I can't seem to find a silicone dildo in such a large size). Anyway, this dildo, which was the largest one I have owned so far, was about the same girth as my husband (6"), and longer than his 7" length, but I couldn't take more than the first 7" of it anyway -- the rest just functioned as a convenient handle.

Big dildos can make me come quickly (in combination with clitoral stimulation), but they are no substitute for a real cock, and actually aren't my preferred type of dildo.

I have two glass dildos which are both only about 3.5" in circumference. However, I can angle them to press and rub very strongly over my g-spot and/or cervix, and along with clitoral stimulation, this is a guaranteed orgasm every time. The glass ones are truly my favourites out of all the dildos I have ever owned.

Since they work so well, I think a larger sized (and possibly less rigid) dildo is a bit of a waste -- especially since the larger ones have more of an ability to make me sore.

If I am going to get sore, I would rather it be from my husband's cock.

Finally, I don't think the statement about the dildo being as big as the OP's girlfriend's arm is that outlandish. As I said, my husband's cock is 6" thick, and guess what my wrist measurement is...6 inches! I am not a petite girl (5' 9", 162 pounds), so I don't think it is out of the question for a petite girl to have an arm the same thickness or slightly smaller than a very thick dildo.

I do think the thing about 11" is pushing credulity a bit...but the OP did revise his statement and say that only 9" of the dildo are actually used for penetration. I find this more believable. There are women who can take objects that long.

D_Sparroe Spongecaques

Experimental Member
Media
I'm sorry, I have to disagree with this statement. The vagina is elastic, so just because it has the ability to be stretched with a large object doesn't mean it can't feel a smaller one.

I do think the thing about 11" is pushing credulity a bit...but the OP did revise his statement and say that only 9" of the dildo are actually used for penetration. I find this more believable. There are women who can take objects that long.

Fine but there is a vast difference between swallowing 11 inches and being stretched.I happen to know a vagina is elastic......

He sure did revise his statement after i commented and he got in a p!ssy with me.....he still insists that she swallows an object thicker than her arm:rolleyes:

and he has the cheek to call me a troll!

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Fine but there is a vast difference between swallowing 11 inches and being stretched.I happen to know a vagina is elastic......

He sure did revise his statement after i commented and he got in a p!ssy with me.....he still insists that she swallows an object thicker than her arm:rolleyes:

and he has the cheek to call me a troll!

He didn't call you a troll. He said you gave a "troll" answer. Two very different things. Your impression of what "swallow" may mean might be different than his definition of "swallow". Did you ever think that maybe you're just interpreting what he's saying in a way different than he intended it to be interpreted? It's just the internet, pretty sure there's no reason to freak out about everything. :confused:

D_Sparroe Spongecaques

Experimental Member
Media
He didn't call you a troll. He said you gave a "troll" answer. Two very different things. Your impression of what "swallow" may mean might be different than his definition of "swallow". Did you ever think that maybe you're just interpreting what he's saying in a way different than he intended it to be interpreted? It's just the internet, pretty sure there's no reason to freak out about everything. :confused:

Ok,i'll ask him then

OP

What do you mean by " her tiny little pussy swallows the 11 inch dildo"?

What did you mean when you said the dildo is thicker than her arms?

I do believe that if a woman came onto this site and claimed to be able to swallow a dildo thicker than her arm the usual 'proof it or it doesnt happen' would be said......

Last edited:

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Your ex sounds a lot like me. I like dildos, but not big ones. I have always used toys comparable in size to my current lover at the time. Sometimes, I pull out toys much bigger than my husband's penis, either thicker or longer, but usually not. I prefer not to use toys that will stretch me too much if I know there won't be time for me to get back down to my normal size before he will be inside me.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ok,i'll ask him then

OP

What do you mean by " her tiny little pussy swallows the 11 inch dildo"?

What did you mean when you said the dildo is thicker than her arms?

I do believe that if a woman came onto this site and claimed to be able to swallow a dildo thicker than her arm the usual 'proof it or it doesnt happen' would be said......
I don't find any of what he said to be unreasonable. Women come in all sorts of different sizes, in and out. I can take at least ten inches, probably more. I've never tried to take more than six inches of girth, but I probably could.

What I can't do, is something I saw in a video once. This woman was using a gigantic dildo from Bad Dragon. On Bad Dragon's website, I found the dildo she said she was using. It was 11.5" long, with a usable length of 10". The circumference was 9". The woman in the video had no trouble with this at all, and looked like she could go for more. In fact, in the comments on that video, one of her fans said there were videos she'd posted using another, bigger Bad Dragon product.

I wear a size 14, but my arm is only 12" around at the bicep (not flexed). My grandmother's is 10" around. My best friend used to wear size 3, and her bicep when we joined our first gym together was 8" around (flexed).

We come in all sizes, Tasha. I see no reason why one specific woman can't possibly have very thin arms (without being sick) and the vaginal capacity and elasticity to enjoy an 11" dildo thicker than her arm.

Is it unusual? Well, most of us don't try out those sizes, do we? Is it unlikely? Sure. Is it so totally outside the realm of plausibility that anyone needed you to jump so far down this guy's throat? Hell no. Maybe you should take a bubble bath and chill out.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't find any of what he said to be unreasonable. Women come in all sorts of different sizes, in and out. I can take at least ten inches, probably more. I've never tried to take more than six inches of girth, but I probably could.

What I can't do, is something I saw in a video once. This woman was using a gigantic dildo from Bad Dragon. On Bad Dragon's website, I found the dildo she said she was using. It was 11.5" long, with a usable length of 10". The circumference was 9". The woman in the video had no trouble with this at all, and looked like she could go for more. In fact, in the comments on that video, one of her fans said there were videos she'd posted using another, bigger Bad Dragon product.

I wear a size 14, but my arm is only 12" around at the bicep (not flexed). My grandmother's is 10" around. My best friend used to wear size 3, and her bicep when we joined our first gym together was 8" around (flexed).

We come in all sizes, Tasha. I see no reason why one specific woman can't possibly have very thin arms (without being sick) and the vaginal capacity and elasticity to enjoy an 11" dildo thicker than her arm.

Is it unusual? Well, most of us don't try out those sizes, do we? Is it unlikely? Sure. Is it so totally outside the realm of plausibility that anyone needed you to jump so far down this guy's throat? Hell no. Maybe you should take a bubble bath and chill out.

You're talking about Kristina on BadDragon :eek:) I do love her videos though I am not quite interested in going as far as she does. She is amazing, I have no idea how she does some of what she does. She is on this site as well maybe she will jump on this thread. I give praise to her and her husband/ boyfriend for their wonderful vids!!!

Also I agree with you. Many women can take things the size of their arms. My wrist is right at 6 inches. I can take a 6 inch dildo if I work up to it. There are many sites dedicated to women and large insertions.

To the OP, yes I enjoy dildos very much. You're very lucky to have such a playful girlfriend and she's very lucky to have you to play with! Enjoy each other. I would hope that if she wasn't into it she would tell you. The blindfold test sounds like great fun!

Last edited by a moderator: