Dildos - are they enjoyable?

Oxnard

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Fictitious Stories | LPSG

11 inches indeed and thicker than her arm...WTF!:rolleyes:

What you might find is...since none of us know your 'gf' how the hell are we meant to know if she's lying?

Good relationship you have if you don't believe her.

Hold on.

I don't think that is fair.

I have had the "But honey, I thought you liked doing that in bed" conversation in two different relationships. In both cases, she lied and said she wanted to do it. In both cases she assumed I was lying when I said I didn't want to do it.

So yes, I very much am paranoid about a woman claiming to want to do something she doesn't really want to do.

If you have never had that conversation, consider yourself lucky. It's unbelievably embarrassing.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hold on.

I don't think that is fair.

I have had the "But honey, I thought you liked doing that in bed" conversation in two different relationships. In both cases, she lied and said she wanted to do it. In both cases she assumed I was lying when I said I didn't want to do it.

So yes, I very much am paranoid about a woman claiming to want to do something she doesn't really want to do.

If you have never had that conversation, consider yourself lucky. It's unbelievably embarrassing.
That asshole disabled her account years ago. That's what the "D_" before the funny username means. I don't think she came back under a different name. If she did, she's done the right thing and stayed the hell away from me. What a fucking pig.

Reactions: Oxnard

Sometimes it's useful to search the threads for a particular topic, and revive an old thread, but sometimes surely it's just better to start a new one on the same topic? I didn't know the "D" meant disabled - glad to hear it anyway.

Reactions: Oxnard

Oxnard

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That asshole disabled her account years ago. That's what the "D_" before the funny username means. I don't think she came back under a different name. If she did, she's done the right thing and stayed the hell away from me. What a fucking pig.
Thanks.

I have lesbian friend who make fun of heterosexuals about that conversation, so I do genuinely worry about this specific phenomenon

Just one experience with a dildo....when a female friend fucked me with it just for curiosity....i prefer the real thing...
Sorry, can't help it, I'm picturing this scenario in my mind as a comic strip, or a short comedy sketch. I'm picturing the comedic look of curiosity, and then just the one slightly raised eyebrow when one of you has a brainwave, and a light bulb appears above her head, and she decides what to do with the dildo. :D:D:D. Please don't take offence, I'm just being silly, it's just tickled my funny bone for some reason. :D

Oxnard

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I hope this isn't untoward of me, but I must admit that I am titillated reading about the incredibly unique sexuality and masturbatory preferences of women.

We men mostly just differ in how we simulate penetration.

I prefer a dildo to a vibrator.
The high pitched buzzing is hellishly distracting and even with a controller that either
increases or lowers the vibration I end up numb and frustrated.

Reactions: AlteredEgo

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Dildos are boring.

I need action! Movement! Sound! Lights! Pearls that twirl! I love the night life...

Ooh I, I love the night life
I got to boogie on the disco 'round, oh yeah
Oh, I love the night life
I got to boogie on the disco 'round, oh yeah

Please don't talk about love tonight
Please don't talk about sweet love
Please don't talk about being true
And all the trouble we've been through

Ah, please don't talk about all of the plans
We had for fixin' this broken romance
I want to go where the people dance
I want some action, I want to live, action, I got so much to give