Dilemma: Pay to suck big dick?

Drzpapi

Experimental Member
Media
Cash puts it on such an ugly basis. Do you want sex to be a transaction, even if it would be a great purchase? Did you read the one about the guy's first experience with another guy? They pressed their bodies together briefly, but it was hotter than lava.
I'm not going to tell you what to do, because in your situation, I would want the freedom to do whatever the hell I want. There is not a wrong answer, just choices. If you ask me, though, you sound like such a nice guy. I think you deserve a little better, like not to be used, to be loved.
If love is not what you are looking for this time around, by all means, go for it.

I agree with some of what you are saying, however sex and individuals are already treated as transactions. Now a days people just want the pleasure and nothing more, i dont think thats any different to paying. I also don't have a problem giving a fellow broke college boy or girl some cash after spending some time with me. I know that if i was dating said individual or am dating an individual i would give them money whenever they were in need. I think as the days pasted by the question that i started to ask myself was not should i pay for it, but rather am i ready for it. By it i mean becoming sexually active as i have never really been active before.

Granted like some people have told or asked me, am i sure that i want my first time to be with someone i paid;Thats up in the air to be quite honest.

Drzpapi

Experimental Member
Media
I have a question for you all. If a man or women was willing to pay you money, whether $50-$1000 bucks would you take it? If the money was right there on the table and you both create an oral contract to either make it a No strings attached, or a regular thing, would you do it?

Sklar

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Many years ago, back in 2003, I was talking to a guy who lived an hour away from me. He wanted to take to Europe, buy me Italian suits, leather shoes, pay for whatever I wanted as long as I acted like I loved him while we were travelling, which would have been for 6 to 8 weeks.

I was self employed at that time so could take the time off but I couldn't afford to take the time off. So I told him so. Which really didn't bother me. The man was nice but too needy and not really my type. Then he said he'd pay me 35,000 to travel with him.

That sent warning bells ringing. I asked him how he could afford that and he told me that he makes costumes for singers such as Yanni and could afford whatever he wanted.

To be honest, that sounded plausible. I've certainly heard worse. In the end, I declined. I just wasn't interested in travelling around pretending to be in love with someone I wasn't.

Sklar

LargeSide

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I could never bring myself to do this. If I am not into it, I just flat out will not do it. When it feels like it is with the right person, the entire experience is a million times better. I'm also the type of person who can't do one night stands. Tried it once, definitely not for me. I don't like accepting gifts from other people, no matter what. I try my best to earn everything without having to give anything away.

Drzpapi

Experimental Member
Media
You bring up a good point, i keep asking myself if i am able to handle one night stands and if i am able to go through with it. In a perfect world an experience like this for me would lead to something me and said person do often, hopefully without the pay after the first or second time. Obviously im thinking this decision through.