Dilemma With My Penis Pics

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Knight-7x6, Oct 1, 2004.

1. Knight-7x6

Knight-7x6 New Member

Albums:
    Hi guys and gals. So my pics are on the net, here and various other places;) but I've had girls totally misjudging my size, one just now said it 'must be at least 8.5"' and I just agreed, added that it's pretty thick.

My problem is, should I tell them, that its only 7"? Or let them fantasise?

NB: A lot of these girls and women are from the UK, want to meet up and stuff.

Thanks guys, impart your wisdom!

2. Pappy

Pappy Member

Tell them the truth then let them think what they want.

3. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Or, Knight, you could be more diplomatic and just say, "Close enough!" ;)

4. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

As Ron Jeremy has said:

"I'm 9 3/4. Some people call me 9, some call me 10--I don't corret them, I don't care--what's a 1/4 inch? Now, if they call me 11 or 12--you be quiet and let them talk!"

5. Imported

Gold Member

YoungNHung19: It's your duty as a guy to lie like hell and tell her it's 8 1/2 inches long and strong!!!!HAHA...she has probably seen other guys dicks and they lied about there sizes so since you are bigger she thought you were 8 1/2.

6. BobLeeSwagger

Gold Member

That's funny that he would say that, since I don't think he could possibly be bigger than 9". Maybe a bit smaller.

7. hungthick

hungthick New Member

I looked at your pics and also thought you had to be about 8 1/2 to 9 inches. I agree with the other guys say nothing...these women saw your cock in the pics and in real life they will be equally thrilled with it. Dont sweat it man ...

now if it were a guy you better tell him the truth because men know about inches...lol

8. Ineligible

Ineligible Member

I'm sure YoungNHung19 was speaking tongue-in-cheek, but I have to take the opposite view. So many guys now feel they are inadequate because they don't measure up to what they think is a reasonable size, and that "reasonable size" is based on a lot of lies. The more girls (and guys) who can learn that 7" is in reality an impressively large size and guys who don't reach it are still perfectly adequate, the better.

9. GottaBigOne

Gold Member

Albums:
    There a very few people that I have shown my pics or cam that has accurately guessed my size. The have always added a few inches, sometimes even 3". The reason they have a bad idea of what my penis may be is because those that are smaller than I have told them in the past that they have as many inches as I do. When I tell them that I am a little under 9" they are riminded of other times when someone with 7" told tham that they in fact were nine inches, this is the idea they have of nine inches, one that is two inches off. If everyone just told the truth, there would be a lot less confusion.

10. Imported

Gold Member

Hapi Papi:
    *reality check* My friend, that will never happen... kinda like Michael Jackson turning black again.

11. Knight-7x6

Knight-7x6 New Member

Albums:
    Hi again. So another woman said I must be nine at least, I said and 6" around. She then said she'd been with a guy who was 12x6. I just said that must have been fun...maybe he was smaller too ;)

You might like to know I asked a gay guy what he thought my size was and he said about 8 at least, which is closer as I get 7.5" usually, when I'm really hard. Another reason why boys are better than girls. Thanks all.

12. nacard01

nacard01 Member

Albums:
    If you are with someone and they think you are a bigger size then you actually are. I dont see as you have to tell them what size you actually are. They think its something they want, what difference will knowing how many inches you actually are do to that? I would think nothing.

I personally would tell someone who tried to guess my size if they were wrong but probably only if they guessed larger then I am actually am. If a guy said, you must be 10". I would just say, yeah close enough.

My 2 cents.....
    Nate

13. D_Humper E Bogart

D_Humper E Bogart New Member

Heck, most men would murder to have a female fanbase that think they're on the godzilla side of ginormous.

14. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

That's funny that he would say that, since I don't think he could possibly be bigger than 9". Maybe a bit smaller.
    [post=258077]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

I don't know, I've seen Ron Jeremy in action, and it doesn't look like he falls in the category of less than 9". Which is amazing for RJ, since he is a bit overweight, recently turned the big five-oh, and still sports a monster like that. How many of us can say with ascertainty that we'll still be able to handle wood like that at 0.5 a century old?

Draft saved Draft deleted