1. D_Stubbleton Feathernuts

Hi Guys...

I need some real advise as to how I should handle this dilemma. I'll try and keep it short and simple...

Backstory: I'm 28 yrs old..bi curious (although most of my sexual experiences have been men with the same sex). My current barber and I went to the same highschool but were not cool back then. We just ran with different crowds...about 3/4 years ago we ran into each other and shortly thereafter I became one of his clients. He now has a daughter by the girl I dated when we were in school.

Today: Over time our barber/client relationship evolved into a friendship..to the extent he was very supportive as I built my business and served as a pillar of strength when things got dauting. One day,after he finished cutting my hair, I paid him and instead of the usual "I'll see u later," I hugged him. I was totally embarrased (although I didnt have feelings for him). As he's preparing to open his own shop, I've been there supporting him and primarliy helping with the interior design...but the other week while on the way to the shop, he hugged me and positioned his hand around my waist...I thought it was strange, but kept moving.

To celebrate his accomplishment I texted him saying that I'd treat him to anything he wanted and his reply was "Dont saaaaaay that". After some witty banter, he finally settled on a massage which we've scheduled for this friday.

My question: What's going on here?! I'll admit, I've developed "feelings" for him, but I'm still tryiing to figure out which side he's on. Do I put myself out there? How do engage this more? Should I? Heeeeeelp :)

2. BigDallasDick8x6

Gold Member

Albums:
    Yeah, play it by ear. Don't push it but don't push back either. If he moves it along a little, then you move it along a little.

3. Cougar

Cougar New Member

Albums:
    He wants in your britches.

4. D_Stubbleton Feathernuts

What do you mean don't push back...I should let him lead?

5. SpeedoMike

Gold Member

ask how much he wants taken off the top?? then take the hint.

6. D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead Account Disabled

My advice, for whatever it's worth, is don't do anything to blow the friendship. Good friendships with other guys are worth their weight in gold.

7. killerb

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    agreed...

he could have chosen anything and he chose a MASSAGE???

let us know how the sex was...lol

8. sexplease

Gold Member

Albums:
    shhh, stop thinking.

one of the greatest types of love is when friendship is set ablaze into the passions of romance.

9. helgaleena

Gold Member

Albums:
    You two have friendship, a precious flower. It's just getting more branches to it. Try not to have preconceived ideas about how it should be or not.

Unless you are a professional masseur, this is intimacy.

10. dreamer20

Gold Member

You have shown him friendship and affection. Do not think it strange if he likewise hugged you and held you with affection. I do hope that you know how to give a rubdown. As for trying to figure out "which side he is on", I suggest you find out if he wants more than just a rubdown on Friday. :wink:

11. D_Stubbleton Feathernuts

:) Thanks guys! Your comments really helped to put things in persepctive. I've concluded that I'll stop analyzing his moves and just flow. Thanks for the reminder that we have a "friendship" and thats what matters most...however, its now developing other branches.

Aside: I sure hope it develops with him on top of me...lol...couldn't help it..he really is a cutie and an all around nice guy.

But, I promise to behave myself...

Thanks,
    AQ :)

12. hung

Gold Member

Albums:
    Well It Is Friday. Looking Forward To Your Report Here.

13. dreamer20

Gold Member

I'm looking forward to a massage.:biggrin1:

14. D_Stubbleton Feathernuts

Hey you guys!! looking forward to our massage treatment.... :) We had a VERY good talk tonight...I'll share with you guys later. :)

Draft saved Draft deleted