Dilemma?!

D_Stubbleton Feathernuts

Just Browsing
Media
Hi Guys...

I need some real advise as to how I should handle this dilemma. I'll try and keep it short and simple...

Backstory: I'm 28 yrs old..bi curious (although most of my sexual experiences have been men with the same sex). My current barber and I went to the same highschool but were not cool back then. We just ran with different crowds...about 3/4 years ago we ran into each other and shortly thereafter I became one of his clients. He now has a daughter by the girl I dated when we were in school.

Today: Over time our barber/client relationship evolved into a friendship..to the extent he was very supportive as I built my business and served as a pillar of strength when things got dauting. One day,after he finished cutting my hair, I paid him and instead of the usual "I'll see u later," I hugged him. I was totally embarrased (although I didnt have feelings for him). As he's preparing to open his own shop, I've been there supporting him and primarliy helping with the interior design...but the other week while on the way to the shop, he hugged me and positioned his hand around my waist...I thought it was strange, but kept moving.

To celebrate his accomplishment I texted him saying that I'd treat him to anything he wanted and his reply was "Dont saaaaaay that". After some witty banter, he finally settled on a massage which we've scheduled for this friday.

My question: What's going on here?! I'll admit, I've developed "feelings" for him, but I'm still tryiing to figure out which side he's on. Do I put myself out there? How do engage this more? Should I? Heeeeeelp :)

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
You two have friendship, a precious flower. It's just getting more branches to it. Try not to have preconceived ideas about how it should be or not.

Unless you are a professional masseur, this is intimacy.

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
most of my sexual experiences have been men with the same sex. My current barber and I went to the same high school...about 3/4 years ago ...a friendship..he was very supportive ...when things got dauting. One day...I hugged him. I was totally embarrassed (though I didnt have feelings for him)...he's preparing to open his own shop, I've been ...supporting him and ...helping...but the other week while on the way to the shop, he hugged me and positioned his hand around my waist...I thought it was strange, but kept moving.

To celebrate his accomplishment I text him saying that I'd treat him to anything he wanted and his reply was "Dont saaaaaay that". After some witty banter, he finally settled on a massage which we've scheduled for this friday.

What's going on here?! I'll admit, I've developed "feelings" for him, but I'm still tryiing to figure out which side he's on... Help :)

You have shown him friendship and affection. Do not think it strange if he likewise hugged you and held you with affection. I do hope that you know how to give a rubdown. As for trying to figure out "which side he is on", I suggest you find out if he wants more than just a rubdown on Friday. :wink:

D_Stubbleton Feathernuts

Just Browsing
Media
:) Thanks guys! Your comments really helped to put things in persepctive. I've concluded that I'll stop analyzing his moves and just flow. Thanks for the reminder that we have a "friendship" and thats what matters most...however, its now developing other branches.

Aside: I sure hope it develops with him on top of me...lol...couldn't help it..he really is a cutie and an all around nice guy.

But, I promise to behave myself...

Thanks,
AQ :)