Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I feel like the "DILF" is only a thing for homo/bisexual men and women already in a committed relationship with said "DILF". I dont think its ever going to become the mirror image of MILF, as in an older woman/woman with kids that men in general find especially attractive.

Now that's a mouthful, Sag. Maybe if I give you a mouthful you'll change your mind.

Sagittarius84

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Now that's a mouthful, Sag. Maybe if I give you a mouthful you'll change your mind.
Again I reiterate;
I feel like the "DILF" is only a thing for homo/bisexual men and women already in a committed relationship with said "DILF"
Sorry lame ol' hetero here, thanks but no thanks.

Reactions: 8Cylinder

SamMann75

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
So, recently my 23 year old daughter was home for the weekend and her and her friend were drunk at the house when me and my wife got home. Not sure how it came up, but they were taking how all the girls they were friends with in junior high and high school had huge crushes on me... even some of their guy friends. My wife said don't let that ego get out of check, that's when my daughter's friend said yeah but they didn't know he had a tiny penis.

The neighbor diagonally across the street... in his 60s now, retired fire fighter. For over 20 years the women in this neighborhood have talked about him, and his shirtless mowing of the lawn... and that "huge thing" that sways in his shorts as he walks along mowing the lawn.

8Cylinder

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Again I reiterate;

Sorry lame ol' hetero here, thanks but no thanks.

There exists no one lame. It's important to know your strengths, to focus on them. Especially for those of us who in the past were branded lame without the slightest knowledge of who they were characterizing.

sprinter78

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
So, recently my 23 year old daughter was home for the weekend and her and her friend were drunk at the house when me and my wife got home. Not sure how it came up, but they were taking how all the girls they were friends with in junior high and high school had huge crushes on me... even some of their guy friends. My wife said don't let that ego get out of check, that's when my daughter's friend said yeah but they didn't know he had a tiny penis.

The neighbor diagonally across the street... in his 60s now, retired fire fighter. For over 20 years the women in this neighborhood have talked about him, and his shirtless mowing of the lawn... and that "huge thing" that sways in his shorts as he walks along mowing the lawn.

How does your daughter's friend know how big your dick is or was she just trying to be funny?

Reactions: 678wsb

LQC

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight