Dima zinchenko

PoetMalaki

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The exampled guy you mentioned, who is he?. I greatly admire heterosexual men who like him are very comfortable and confident with their sexuality without the fear of being socially stigmatised by others.

Not so sure with the complete name something like "Slavko Mojac"

While I was in Dubai I used to date this ex tennis player who was best friends with Provocame - who was close to Dimitriy. Long story short, we ended up in the same company on few occasions and let me tell you: this guy, no matter how hot he is, IS AND ABSOLUTE piece of TRASH. He is openly homophobic (even though some of his friends are gay) and would say stupid shit about gays and insult us for "sucking cock" in our face and than literally say "I'm allowed to talk like this because I'm hot". He was always rude to everyone, from us, to waiters and just random people. We went to a supermarket and on the cash register there were some Filipinos and Indians waiting their turn to pay for groceries, and he literally passed them and went to the cash register instead of waiting and was like "I'm white so you asians wait - not me". He's such an absolute self-entitled piece of shit - that's why he ended up losing contact with most of his "friends". He's not gay for pay and is trying to make his "personal trainer" business, but so far failing. I can't say he's not good looking, but because of his trash personality - I'm so turned off by this tool of a person it's unbelievable. -.-

Pierre Johnson

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
While I was in Dubai I used to date this ex tennis player who was best friends with Provocame - who was close to Dimitriy. Long story short, we ended up in the same company on few occasions and let me tell you: this guy, no matter how hot he is, IS AND ABSOLUTE piece of TRASH. He is openly homophobic (even though some of his friends are gay) and would say stupid shit about gays and insult us for "sucking cock" in our face and than literally say "I'm allowed to talk like this because I'm hot". He was always rude to everyone, from us, to waiters and just random people. We went to a supermarket and on the cash register there were some Filipinos and Indians waiting their turn to pay for groceries, and he literally passed them and went to the cash register instead of waiting and was like "I'm white so you asians wait - not me". He's such an absolute self-entitled piece of shit - that's why he ended up losing contact with most of his "friends". He's not gay for pay and is trying to make his "personal trainer" business, but so far failing. I can't say he's not good looking, but because of his trash personality - I'm so turned off by this tool of a person it's unbelievable. -.-
What I read from this it seems he has a very toxic personality. I would not be surprised if he was involved in some physical altercations with people with his attitude. How is he sustaining his living in Dubai, it is not cheap, is he surviving on credit and debt?.

What I read from this it seems he has a very toxic personality. I would not be surprised if he was involved in some physical altercations with people with his attitude. How is he sustaining his living in Dubai, it is not cheap, is he surviving on credit and debt?.
I couldn't answer that question, as I said - we were never close, we just happened to be in the same place at the same time due to mutual friends and exchanged few words, neither I ever wanted to become close with someone like that - so I'm not sure what he does for money and I never bothered getting to know more. Unfortunately, going to the gym doesn't make up for being a garbage person.... so that's the tea ‍♂️

Pierre Johnson

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I couldn't answer that question, as I said - we were never close, we just happened to be in the same place at the same time due to mutual friends and exchanged few words, neither I ever wanted to become close with someone like that - so I'm not sure what he does for money and I never bothered getting to know more. Unfortunately, going to the gym doesn't make up for being a garbage person.... so that's the tea ‍♂️
Thanks for the tea. If I was there If said to me 'Because I am hot' my shade to him would be 'But your are not David Gandy and Sean O'Pry hot'.

Pierre Johnson

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I didn't feel the need to get down on that level to actually acknowledge his stupidity lol but I see your point. Next time maybe
I think he blocked me. I made a comment on his page writing 'I heard he is arrogant and a homophobe'.

Reactions: killedbymaryjane

Pierre Johnson

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Not really worth our time to be honest...ignore and move on lol there's plenty of hot boys ;)
Speaking of 'hot' boys as you are from Serbia. Are you familiar with Dimitrije Screkovic (dmitrije_bluegray) and Vasa Nestorovic (Vasaboy)?.

Reactions: Valentee

markyfueller

Cherished Member
Media
He fly in and out of Dubai but he doesn't really book a gig because of his arrogance.

for example this guy is booking gigs from left to right for years now because even thought he is straight he knows how to play the game. He is willing to flirt with words and can ride on with naughty jokes.
So you’ve got a positive experience with him, but how did you two get in touch?

Reactions: M costa

wynter22

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

well what a piece of cunt

BlankSpaceFuck

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Well this thread only exists for everyone to share his nudes (which is unlikely that he has given how careful he seems). Not condemn his personality and private life. Shitty or not, his personal life is his business. Not ours. Our business with him is limited only to his nudes, if ever there comes a leak.