Dinner Date...She Said vs He Said

spoon

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Haha, yeah, one of the many reasons I prefer sex with men :)

:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

aaawwwwww, srdude007,

don't believe it is the way both genders verbally communicate as to why you prefer sex with men.

:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

dude_007

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

aaawwwwww, srdude007,

don't believe it is the way both genders verbally communicate as to why you prefer sex with men.

OK, first of all, this is the joke section, and second, I did specify it was ONE of the reasons. I know there are many others.
Also, it is not about the verbal communication, it is about how men want one thing and women want another thing. And yes, I realize that is a huge generalization and stereotype, but there are reasons it is a common generalization and stereotype.

spoon

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
OK, first of all, this is the joke section, and second, I did specify it was ONE of the reasons. I know there are many others.
Also, it is not about the verbal communication, it is about how men want one thing and women want another thing. And yes, I realize that is a huge generalization and stereotype, but there are reasons it is a common generalization and stereotype.

hey srdude,

i realized you were joking, as was i. but, that's why i put the smiley faces.