Dippers

countryboy89

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have been dipping copenhagen for over 10 years now. I was wondering how many guys dip smokeless tobacco and what kind yall dip? In the last ten years I have rarely jacked off with out a pinch of snuff in. It helps me relax and enjoy a nice jack session. Is this weird or normal for dippers?

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Never had a desire to chew tobacco, took me several years to stop smoking cigarettes.
When it came to chewing tobacco, I knew directly that some of the health risks were outright horrifying. Oral cancer where the tongue and part of the face are cut out, throat cancer, esophageal cancer. Sure cigarettes contribute to cancer for many,but at least the face and tongue aren't generally operated on.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Never dipped or smoked a cigarette. My Dad used to smoke a pipe, which I loved, and when I smell pipe smoke I always think of him.

I have smoked a cigar or two just because I could.

DaisyDoesIt

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I chewed a couple of rolls of cope a mo for a yr or so---roughnecking, working fire lines, doing hot tie ins on high pressure gas lines,etc. I dunno, it kinda gave me a buzz and calming effect---ya, I'm weird. Got shrapnelled in the face on one wreck, cut all the way thru----chin and cheek. Was VERY lucky the nurse/practitioner in area had done a plastic surgeon block. AS he was washing up, he casually remarked 'Y'know, you chew, it don't heal...."

Had to ask myself---'it don't taste good at start, it's expensive, it's gross, it's addicting--wtf is the matter with you?!

ps---if you get face cuts, keep it greased with raw, virgin olive oil . This was from the old whiskey drinking retired m.d. in that village.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mum has a habit of reminding me of things that I have driven from my memories. We were Facetiming last night, and thinking about this thread I was asked her if Dad ever lights up his pipe anymore. She said "No, but do you remember that time Augie gave you Red Man?"

OMG, it all came flooding back like a tidal wave! No one was allowed to smoke in the barns or barnyard, so most of the hands did chewing tobacco. Red Man was a popular brand back then. I chewed gum all the time (they nicknamed me "Smackers), and I asked what they were chewing. Augie took this big pack out of his back pocket and handed it to me telling me to take some. Well, it smelled strong and sweet a the same time. I spit out my gum and asked how much should I use? He said as much as I wanted, so I grabbed a little bit and stuffed it in my mouth. Boy, it did taste sweet! And then it hit me all at once. My mouth was filled with strong tobacco tasting spit. I tried spitting it out like they did, but there was too much and I swallowed some.

They changed my nickname to Martian that day because they said I looked green right before I threw up. I was sick for the rest of the day. Neither Mum or Dad said a word about it, nor did they have to. They knew I learned my lesson the hard way.

Damn, Mum, why did you have to remind me.

Uncutsouthernboy

Superior Member
Media
Here in the Southern US it is not uncommon for females to use snuff. My great-grandmother used it daily, ate lots of salt, drank coffee so strong it could "float an axe head". I understand that she was not a stranger to moonshine either. She was only 99 when she died. If she hadn't have had these terrible vices, no telling how long she would have lived.

My grandmother did not use alcohol or tobacco. She did love sugar and fats and "soft" foods. She would not eat whole grain breads, the peel from apples, etc. We lost her at 100.5. How long would she have lived had she ate "right" and excersized?

My granddaddy chewed tobacco after the Drs told him to quit smoking. He had emphysema. I don't remember him smoking. He chewed plug tobacco. "Apple" brand was his choice. It was sweet and smelled of ripe apples. One day he was outside and I was with him. I was 3 or 4. He noticed me watching him. He asked if I wanted a taste. It smelled so good and granddaddy was always "eating" it, of course, I said "yes". He cut me off a little piece. I wallowed it around in my mouth for a few minutes. He asked if I wanted more. I said "no, thank you, this is enough". He told me to spit it out if I didn't like it. I did.
I have never asked for more. I did buy a plug of it just to have. The perfume of it takes me back to him.

Meat8

Sexy Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Used to dip Grizzly for a while in college, but quit after a buddy had a scare. Don't do it anymore, but when a bud breaks it out I do love the scent.

nicecircjob

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Never had a desire to chew tobacco, took me several years to stop smoking cigarettes.
When it came to chewing tobacco, I knew directly that some of the health risks were outright horrifying. Oral cancer where the tongue and part of the face are cut out, throat cancer, esophageal cancer. Sure cigarettes contribute to cancer for many,but at least the face and tongue aren't generally operated on.
I knew a man who chewed, smoked cigars. After a few years of doing that he had to have his vocal chords removed, part of his tongue removed and his lower jaw bone removed. He nearly died. Of course he stopped using tobacco afterwards.

adequate

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I would never "be" with anyone that's a tobacco user. At least anyone that I can taste or smell a tobacco product on them. I can remember kissing bar girls back before there was the smoking ban in bars & restaurants and that aftertaste of cigarette was the worst. I can only assume chewing tobacco or snuff tare equally bad tasting from the receiver's end. I'd be passed out before I'd be drunk enough to overlook any lingering tobacco.. ,,,, and don't get me started on tattoos.

LeftCoast

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Years ago when I was a bartender I went home with this super hot guy from Texas. Amazing body and great fuck. The next time he was in town he came up to the bar and laid a big old kiss on me. His mouth was all tingley and I couldn't figure out why. It was probably Copenhagen, but I remember that to this day...

Reactions: curious25