Direct Contact (Golden Play)

EternalCaverns

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Just wondering if any women here has experimented with or has an interest in a male partner directly pissing a steady (orgasm inducing) firm stream on her clit or vulva, as a part of golden play?

Did you find this enjoyable?

What was your experience like?

Also given that your partner is clean and in good health, did you personally experience any adverse effects from doing this? Such as irritations, infections and so forth?

I'd also love to hear about any other golden/piss fantasies some of the women here have.

I've posted a thread in sections where there are more men called "Pissing Cocks" but never here, until now.

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It doesn't turn me on.
However, I believe pee is sterile, so I can't imagine why there would be "irritations, infections and so forth". Maybe wear goggles? :09:

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
It doesn't turn me on.
However, I believe pee is sterile, so I can't imagine why there would be "irritations, infections and so forth". Maybe wear goggles? :09:

Alcohol, peroxide, triclosan, betadine, are just a few examples of things that can be sterile but also irritating to the skin.

Sterility is no guarantee that the skin won't come up with a reaction. Urine irritates babies bums all the time in their diapers. It's an acidic waste. If it were all that great for us, it probably wouldnt be excreted from our body to get rid of toxins.

I've never been urinated on intentionally, but knowing my extremely sensitive antibody reactions to many weird things- including semen. There is no telling.

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Alcohol, peroxide, triclosan, betadine, are just a few examples of things that can be sterile but also irritating to the skin.

Sterility is no guarantee that the skin won't come up with a reaction. Urine irritates babies bums all the time in their diapers. It's an acidic waste. If it were all that great for us, it probably wouldnt be excreted from our body to get rid of toxins.

I've never been urinated on intentionally, but knowing my extremely sensitive antibody reactions to many weird things- including semen. There is no telling.
The exact PH and content of urine varies, so while one could be on the acidic side and irritating, another person's may be no more irritating than a splash of tap water. While it is important to note the possibility of irritation, it isn't a given.

From personal experience as a pisser (a few times) and pissee (I like to try anything once :biggrin1:), there has been absolutely no irritation. However, for the OP and anyone else, that's something they'll have to figure out using their own personal judgment and I'm sure they will take your post into consideration.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
The exact PH and content of urine varies, so while one could be on the acidic side and irritating, another person's may be no more irritating than a splash of tap water. While it is important to note the possibility of irritation, it isn't a given.

From personal experience as a pisser (a few times) and pissee (I like to try anything once :biggrin1:), there has been absolutely no irritation. However, for the OP and anyone else, that's something they'll have to figure out using their own personal judgment and I'm sure they will take your post into consideration.

I was answering the question by giving examples of other things that people would consider sterile but also give skin irritation. Since you asked curiously why something sterile would be irritating. I was stating Sterile doesnt automatically mean non-irritating, often its the opposite.

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was answering the question by giving examples of other things that people would consider sterile but also give skin irritation. Since you asked curiously why something sterile would be irritating. I was stating Sterile doesnt automatically mean non-irritating, often its the opposite.
Did I?
I made a statement, and you countered, but it wasn't a question.
And, thanks for your edit, as I am not the OP. ;)

EternalCaverns

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I've never tried any of the direct contact I've described, but I am certainly curious. Golden play interests me in the realm of voyeurism (watching others piss), wetting (getting clothes wet, especially those that become see through) and getting streamed on (in certain areas and ways). Basically I've experimented but I have my limits just because some things don't turn me on in this realm.

For example, I am not interested in swallowing/ingesting piss or getting it in my face.

I also am not too keen on being pissed IN. I've seen some videos where a man will piss into a woman's vagina while he's penetrating her during sex. I figure this would cause some irritation or other problems. Looks a bit too risky to me.

Opalite

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It doesn't turn me on.

Common misconseption. Urine is only sterile UNTIL it leaves the urethra.

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Common misconseption. Urine is only sterile UNTIL it leaves the urethra.
Hmm. For my, and the OP's, understanding of the complexities of pee - at what point, for a man, does the urine become contaminated? And, if contaminated in the early stages of the stream, as the stream continues does it then become sterile again?

BlackHoleFun

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Pissing and getting pissed on is a unique sensation,

if you drink alot (10 glasses of water) and then when you have to pee,
hold it.

i try to match up my orgasm with my pisstime.
i love it, and as far as getting pissed on
it is, the power of the warm wet stream hits my body
the fact that the cock that is pissing on me is attatched to a sexy face
and body is essential, could not just do it with anybody.

I have been pissed on all over, including my vagina, and never experienced any irritation or infections.

i say go nuts.:wink:

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
if you drink alot (10 glasses of water) and then when you have to pee,
hold it.
Interesting! Only did it a few times, but I never held it. I would drink a few large glasses of water during the day and make sure to piss it all out.

Before the activities, I would drink a litre of water and chug a red bull, which resulted in very light urine with no odor. Then hop in the shower and fulfill my fiance's thing - it was cool to give it a try.

i say go nuts.:wink:
:grinning-smiley-003

:umbrella:
:biggrin1:

BlackHoleFun

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
For me it is the most pleasureable,taboo,intimate experience
a couple can play with, that is not fetish or bdsm.

it is naughty,nonintrusive,uninhibited fun.
the uninhibited aspect is what i really really love about it.

BlackHoleFun

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
fet·ish also fet·ich (f?t'?sh, f?'t?sh)
n.
An object that is believed to have magical or spiritual powers, especially such an object associated with animistic or shamanistic religious practices.
An object of unreasonably excessive attention or reverence: made a fetish of punctuality.
Something, such as a material object or a nonsexual part of the body, that arouses sexual desire and may become necessary for sexual gratification.
An abnormally obsessive preoccupation or attachment; a fixation.

most people think all arabs are islamic.

fetish is a fixation, i am not "fixated" i simply partake,
i do not gain "spiritual or magickal" powers,
nothing in it is necessary, i do not pay excessive attention to it.
it may be a "fetish" for others,for me it is watersports.
i have fetishes that are "needed" this aint one,i just love it.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Something, such as a material object or a nonsexual part of the body, that arouses sexual desire and may become necessary for sexual gratification.
most people class piss as nonsexual.

BlackHoleFun

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Considering we all pee from where we fuck,
i am willing to say you are wrong.

piss is a natural happening in fucking,
i have "squirted" (pissed) and not "fetishized" it, i was not in that state of mind, not even close.

i had no control, piss is naturally a sexual thing.
we pee when we get excited, we are girls.

Symphonic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
For the record it is a fetish. Urine is considered non-sexual on the grounds that during regular intercourse it is not necessary and not part of the sexual experience in and of itself inherently. Breasts, teeth, feet, hands, and other body parts that are common fetishes are also fetishes since they too are also non-sexual since they hold no place in regular intercourse.