dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Considering we all pee from where we fuck,
i am willing to say you are wrong.

piss is a natural happening in fucking,
i have "squirted" (pissed) and not "fetishized" it, i was not in that state of mind, not even close.

i had no control, piss is naturally a sexual thing.
we pee when we get excited, we are girls.
we also shit from where a lot of us fuck.
in fact shit would be less of a fetish, because we don't fuck up our urethras but some of us do fuck up our arses.
and i've heard tales of women literally having the shit fucked out of them.
so shit is sexual? scat isn't a fetish?

doll, you only think piss is sexual because you have a piss fetish.

nothing wrong with that! but still, fetish.

Last edited:

BlackHoleFun

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
For the record it is a fetish. Urine is considered non-sexual on the grounds that during regular intercourse it is not necessary and not part of the sexual experience in and of itself inherently. Breasts, teeth, feet, hands, and other body parts that are common fetishes are also fetishes since they too are also non-sexual since they hold no place in regular intercourse.

give some resources.:rolleyes:

BlackHoleFun

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
we also shit from where a lot of us fuck.
in fact shit would be less of a fetish, because we don't fuck up our urethras but some of us do fuck up our arses.
and i've heard tales of women literally having the shit fucked out of them.
so shit is sexual? scat isn't a fetish?

doll, you only think piss is sexual because you have a piss fetish.

nothing wrong with that! but still, fetish.

you are sooooo reaching here.

do you just argue to argue?

there is no correlation between fucking in the ass and vaginal intercourse
which naturally induces pissing in ORGASMIC women.

non-orgasmic women i am sure have a hard time understanding that.

if i had a piss fetish i would get excited over a bowl of piss,
this is not the case here.

a bowl of boots now that is a different story.

what is your problem dolfette?

ScorpioSlut

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
give some resources.:rolleyes:

Why don't you give some resources that state breasts, feet, hands are necessary for a normal sexual experience.

I can guarantee you they are not.

Women who have had a mastectomy can still experience the same exact sexual experiences that they had prior to the removal of their breasts.

I'm just as sure that amputees are able to experience the same pleasure from sex that they did before a hand, leg, arm or foot was removed.

Just as those parts of the body are non-sexual and in the long-run non-consequential to the sexual experience so is piss. In fact like Dolfette said unless a man is fucking you up your urethra then piss really isn't even a normal part of the sexual experience.

BlackHoleFun

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Symphonic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Where are you getting this from? My girlfriend has never urinated on me and she is orgasmic.

Actually that's false and is not how paraphilias work at all. A person with a blood fetish would not get turned on by the sight of blood; philias themselves are only activated in certain circumstances which differ from person to person; continuing with blood fetish there are those who only feel gratification if it's their scratches that cause the bleeding and as per the definition of a philia it's only if there's sexual intercourse or sexual contact occurring.

She has many problems; let's not get into that.

ScorpioSlut

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

As a highly orgasmic woman I can guarantee you that I have no need to piss all over myself in order to enjoy a mind-blowing orgasm.

You can try and justify your piss fetish by claiming it is a natural part of orgasm if that makes you feel better. I could care less what you do, what fetishes you have or what not. But it is not your business to go about telling people what is or is not normal for them during an orgasm.

So I would like to ask you....What is your problem?

Last edited:

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

i orgasm, alone, without pissing myself.
i induce orgasms in women and men without them pissing themselves.

and you have a piss fetish.

BlackHoleFun

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Why don't you give some resources that state breasts, feet, hands are necessary for a normal sexual experience.

I can guarantee you they are not.

Women who have had a mastectomy can still experience the same exact sexual experiences that they had prior to the removal of their breasts.

I'm just as sure that amputees are able to experience the same pleasure from sex that they did before a hand, leg, arm or foot was removed.

Just as those parts of the body are non-sexual and in the long-run non-consequential to the sexual experience so is piss. In fact like Dolfette said unless a man is fucking you up your urethra then piss really isn't even a normal part of the sexual experience.

sex?u?al
??[sek-shoo-uhl or, especially Brit., seks-yoo-] Show IPA
–adjective
1. of, pertaining to, or for sex: sexual matters; sexual aids.
2. occurring between or involving the sexes: sexual relations.
3. having sexual organs or reproducing by processes involving both sexes.

SEXUAL ORGANS pertains to things SEXUAL....breast are sexual organs,too.
http://www.the-clitoris.com/n_html/ejacula.htm
What is Female Ejaculate?
Female ejaculate is a fluid that is expelled from the body through the urethra during sexual activities. When released in small quantities it may be a mucous like fluid having a clear, milky, or yellowish coloration. As the volume of the expelled fluid increases it becomes like clear water. In small quantities it may have a distinct scent that is musky or pungent but when the fluid increases in volume and becomes clear there is no longer a detectable scent. The fluid contains PSA and PAP, which are produced in the female prostate. Some of the components found in it, urea and creatinine, are also found in urine, but in much lower concentrations than are found in regular urine. When female prostatic fluids are found in urine they are in much smaller concentrations than in present in female ejaculate. The fluid released during ejaculation and urination are not the same though they may share some of the same substances. As the volume and appearance of female ejaculate changes it is likely that its composition changes too.

Women who expel fluid during orgasm report the color, smell, consistency, and even taste, varies from one occurrence to the next. (It is safe for a person to taste their own ejaculate, and for couples who already exchange body fluids but not for couples needing to practice safe sex.) Some have found their menstrual cycle influences the type of fluid expelled. What you eat is likely to have an affect on it, as will how much liquid you have consumed. Some women report it is sometimes clear and odorless and other times thick and pungent. Others report it sometimes looks and smells like urine, which I have found to be true only when a woman tries too hard to ejaculate. It is safe to say most women's ejaculate will vary over time and during a single sexual episode.

The following table compares the contents of male and female ejaculate, and female ejaculate and urine. Female ejaculate and urine contain the same substances found in male ejaculate. These common substances, PSA, PAP, & PSAP, are at a higher concentration in the ejaculate than they are in urine. This demonstrates they are not exactly the same thing. The female prostate contributes more to the ejaculate than it does to the urine. What we don't know for sure at this point is whether the female prostate gland contributes solely to the contents of female ejaculate, and there is much debate concerning this subject.

Woman #1: Female Ejaculate
Woman #2: Female Ejaculate
Male Ejaculate
Woman #1:
Urine
Woman #2:
Urine
Prostate Specific Antigen (PSA) (ng/mL)
110–2,211
Prostatic Acidic Phosphatase (PAP) (U/L)
—
—
<1
Prostate Specific Acid Phosphatase (PSAP) (U/L)
&#8212;
Glucose (mg/dL)
0.4&#8211;29.5
Creatinine (mg/dL)
&#8212;
Blood Urea Nitrogen <<<<< NOTICE,that is PISS.

resources for those ignorant of their own bodies.

Last edited:

ScorpioSlut

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Once again....Breasts are not essential to the sexual experience. I would love for you to stand in front of a group of women who have had breast cancer, had their breasts removed and tell them that they can't enjoy sex as much as other women because they no longer have breasts.

The only "black hole" around here is your brain. You obviously can't comprehend facts.

Perhaps you should re-read that handy little article you quoted earlier. Perhaps the reason you can't experience an orgasm without pissing yourself is because you're incontinent.....not because you are a magically ORGASMIC woman. Either that or you should just throw in the towel and admit you have a fetish.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Perhaps you should re-read that handy little article you quoted earlier. Perhaps the reason you can't experience an orgasm without pissing yourself is because you're incontinent.....not because you are a magically ORGASMIC woman. Either that or you should just throw in the towel and admit you have a fetish.

i don't think she should throw in the towel though.
i think she needs to hang onto the towel.
she'll need it next time she gets a bit excited.

ScorpioSlut

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i don't think she should throw in the towel though.
i think she needs to hang onto the towel.
she'll need it next time she gets a bit excited.

you're right....she shouldn't throw in the towel....she should take it back to the store and trade it in for some plastic sheets.

BlackHoleFun

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Once again....Breasts are not essential to the sexual experience. I would love for you to stand in front of a group of women who have had breast cancer, had their breasts removed and tell them that they can't enjoy sex as much as other women because they no longer have breasts.

The only "black hole" around here is your brain. You obviously can't comprehend facts.

if you are saying breasts are nonsexual you are just fucking dense.
they are not required for the sexual experience but are unquestionably
SEXUAL.

from the beginning i SAID i do not NEED to piss to get off.

that is what seperates fetish from vanilla.

Learn your lifestyles.