Direct Contact (Golden Play)

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We're all getting a little excited her aren't we, watersports isn't really one of the more unusual kinks, lots of people are into it, but whenever it's mentioned on here it garners a bad reaction. Many men love watching a woman piss, playing with her while she's pissing, being pissed on etc. but it seems that on here a lot are frightened of coming out and saying it as they know its one of the things that's not going to be well received.

It's only piss ;-)

BlackHoleFun

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i don't think she should throw in the towel though.
i think she needs to hang onto the towel.
she'll need it next time she gets a bit excited.

just frigid and bitter, when you find enlightenment you will
learn how to cum like a woman.

what got you soooooo focused on the fetish trip?

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
just frigid and bitter, when you find enlightenment you will
learn how to cum like a woman.

what got you soooooo focused on the fetish trip?
if that involves pissing myself then i'll pass, ta.
not that i mind piss, but it just ain't my bag.
and you have a fetish.

EternalCaverns

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
We're all getting a little excited her aren't we, watersports isn't really one of the more unusual kinks, lots of people are into it, but whenever it's mentioned on here it garners a bad reaction. Many men love watching a woman piss, playing with her while she's pissing, being pissed on etc. but it seems that on here a lot are frightened of coming out and saying it as they know its one of the things that's not going to be well received.

It's only piss ;-)

Yes people would find it surprising how many are open to this dimension of sexual play. Not many will admit it openly. Many keep it as a secret of knkk.

I personally see it as another dimension of kink to my sex life with my partner. It adds excitement, variation and I even think it's intimate because it's not something I'd just do with anyone...and it does involve trust.

It's similar to the way I feel about sex while menstruating. I am not into getting oral on a period as that does not turn me on, but I do find it a turn on that my man is willing to have sex with me while I have flow. It's "naughty" but the main attraction for me is that it is very intimate because this is an act that's not just done so casually usually. I like that someone doesn't care about being "part of" me that way and vice versa.

This doesn't extend to other stuff such as scat though. That holds no interest for me at all, although I know there are some here who also enjoy that.

BlackHoleFun

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
trolling my ass...you guys went gonzo.

source :

PSYCHOANALYSIS IS BASED ON the concept that psychosexual and ego development of the infant begin in the relationship with the mother. Studies on mother-infant pairs (Mahler, 1968); (Spitz, 1957) disclose the complexity of this relationship from earliest postnatal life, accenting the degree to which mutual cuing and reciprocity affect what the mother is able to give to the child, and how this interacts with what the child can extract from the paternal partner.
I shall select from among the many influences that impinge on the neonate and the mother, and which affect the child's development, the experience of being breast-fed by the mother. I wish also to note that maternal nipple erotism about which I wrote (1963), (1967), (1970), (1975) was completely ignored by the many contributors to the Supplement of this Journal (1976; with the exception of Heiman and Ritvo). I shall comment on the importance of maternal nipple erotism as it affects the mother and the infant in the feedin
[This is a summary or excerpt from the full text of the book or article. The full text of the document is available to subscribers.]

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
sexual repression is a killer.
got any proof?
I personally see it as another dimension of kink to my sex life with my partner. It adds excitement, variation and I even think it's intimate because it's not something I'd just do with anyone...and it does involve trust.

It's similar to the way I feel about sex while menstruating. I am not into getting oral on a period as that does not turn me on, but I do find it a turn on that my man is willing to have sex with me while I have flow. It's "naughty" but the main attraction for me is that it is very intimate because this is an act that's not just done so casually usually. I like that someone doesn't care about being "part of" me that way and vice versa.
is it about dominance?
does it being unusual and oft disaproved of add levels of intimacy and trust?
does it have the same dynamics when you do it as when your guy does it?
and how did you get into it in the first place?

Symphonic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
trolling my ass...you guys went gonzo.

source :

PSYCHOANALYSIS IS BASED ON the concept that psychosexual and ego development of the infant begin in the relationship with the mother. Studies on mother-infant pairs (Mahler, 1968); (Spitz, 1957) disclose the complexity of this relationship from earliest postnatal life, accenting the degree to which mutual cuing and reciprocity affect what the mother is able to give to the child, and how this interacts with what the child can extract from the paternal partner.
I shall select from among the many influences that impinge on the neonate and the mother, and which affect the child's development, the experience of being breast-fed by the mother. I wish also to note that maternal nipple erotism about which I wrote (1963), (1967), (1970), (1975) was completely ignored by the many contributors to the Supplement of this Journal (1976; with the exception of Heiman and Ritvo). I shall comment on the importance of maternal nipple erotism as it affects the mother and the infant in the feedin
[This is a summary or excerpt from the full text of the book or article. The full text of the document is available to subscribers.]

You might want to learn how to:

A. Give a proper link to your sources.

B. Learn the difference between eroticism and sexual organs.

C. Learn how to actually prove something.

ScorpioSlut

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
FYI breasts are not errogenous for all people. There are some women who gain no pleasure from having their breasts touched. There are some women who do. Not all people were breast fed so the theory you threw out above only holds merit with those people. Additionally not all men are arroused by breasts so once again the breasts of a woman are no more of a sexual organ than the chest area on a male.....which not all women or men are arroused by.

BlackHoleFun

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
got any proof?

Repression

Freud believed that a person can lose complete control of their mental states through a process called Repression. The process caused a change in the mental state that could lead to mental illness. In particular, the repression of early sexual experiences could have a damaging effect on a person: A young child is told off by its mother for touching itself – “Don’t do that – it’s dirty!” The child comes to feel that feelings of a sexual nature are “dirty”, and tries to push the feelings into their subconscious The sexual feelings are now repressed. These repressed feelings may cause mental imbalance, leading to possible illness. Freud developed this idea through some of the discussions with his patients. He began to consider the idea that infants develop sexual feelings for their parents. He based this idea on an experience that he remembered during a session of self-analysis. He recalled feeling sexually aroused when seeing his mother naked. The trauma of such an experience causes “neurosis”. Neurosis A mental illness associated with feelings of anxiety developed through having to deal with mental conflicts. The distress experienced can to an obsessivecompulsive disorder, or some other neurotic behaviour.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
as trolls go you're not very entertaining, doll.

you were more amusing when you were posting self contradictory arguments and denying your piss fetishes fetishness.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That's funny considering the fact that Freud is no longer used by reputable psychologists and contemporary psychology. They've moved Freud to the English department to be studied.
he was ground breaking f'sure,
but so many of his theories have been debunked.
and the guy was sex obsessed!