Director's male fetishes on film....what have you noticed lately?

Discussion in 'Celebrity Endowments' started by elegant20, Aug 24, 2009.

1. elegant20

Gold Member

Movies that sort of became their trademark, but you noticed that the directors seemed to have a fetish somehow for the male body in certain films. Which director do you take has the most out of the lot?

Gus Van Sant's seems to have eye candy for the chest and navel region of some guys. Especially if you noticed some close ups in some of his films.

Which director you think has a male fetish a bit in their films?

2. rainbowknight

rainbowknight New Member

Albums:
    David DeCoteau - Leeches (2003)

Sam Raimi - Spider Man & Legend of the Seeker (TV episodes). Toby's tight ass is always in a shot. James Franco's body is always shown in full form so are his lips. The guy in the Seeker should not be shown with his shirt open or off, that is true sin.

3. joeweekend

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    You mention Gus Van Sant, and I remember the great opening scene from a movie whose name I can't recall at the moment. River Phoenix (R.I.P.) is getting ablow job from a paying customer, and when he's about to cum, the camera shifts to a view of a long striaght road going through the desert. And all of a sudden, as RP cums, a whole actual house drops onto the road and explodes into pieces.

Best metaphor ever for an orgasm.

4. elegant20

Gold Member

#4 elegant20, Aug 25, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 25, 2009
  5. D_Percival Puddleford Pukehorn

I always believed French film director Francois Ozon must be kinky when it comes to sex! I mean if you look at all his films, he always needs to do something that comes from left field and it just makes you wonder especially when his films are personal to some degree.

6. mykal923

mykal923 Member

Im going to have to go with Larry Clark he enjoys showing the male and female body in all of his --
    some of his films include :KIDS-everyone knows this movie and its frank showing of sex and all
    Ken Park the movie with all the sex and the guy who chokes him self as he jerks off nice cum shot there also
    Bully with Brad Renfro(rip)and Nick Stahl and Michael Pitt

7. D_Percival Puddleford Pukehorn

it's actually kind of freaky and frightening the obsession Larry Clark has with teenagers having sex in most of his films.

8. elegant20

Gold Member

Anymore?

Draft saved Draft deleted