Dirk Nowitzki

B_cricketsliar

Experimental Member
Media
Dirk does have a bit of that Euporpean, or Eastern European thing going for him does'nt he? And of course, you know what they say about those tall Eastern European boys- don't you?

trikdassisstem

Just Browsing
Media
cricketsliar said:
Sturdy Seven Foot German Built power forward for the Houston Mavericks- any opinions or information about Dirk Nowitzki's endowment?

Stories anyone?

If I ever got a chance to be in the lockeroom, I 'd be telling some stories about Dirk.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
cricketsliar said:
Yes I see it, and let us hope that it is rather substantial.
I hope so for him. Back in the day, I sometimes would find myself in the locker-room shower with the Georgia State basketball team (good times ...) and their 7-foot Center had what was probably an average-sized penis but looked like a baby dick on him. He seemed really nervous about it.

SATNITEFEEVR

1st Like
Media
cricketsliar said:
Sturdy Seven Foot German Built power forward for the Houston Mavericks- any opinions or information about Dirk Nowitzki's endowment?

Stories anyone?

I call it a Bedazzled moment- I would love to be a reporter in a male lockeroom especially basketball so I could see all those cocks. Some of those guys have got to be a lot smaller than most people would expect. Dirk Nowtzki may be that Bedazzled suprise moment.

B_barbarluna

Experimental Member
Media
SATNITEFEEVR said:
I call it a Bedazzled moment- I would love to be a reporter in a male lockeroom especially basketball so I could see all those cocks. Some of those guys have got to be a lot smaller than most people would expect. Dirk Nowtzki may be that Bedazzled suprise moment.

I don't know about that! Don't you recall all those rumors about the All White Celtics, and Larry Bird- every last one of those guys suppossed to be huge.

SATNITEFEEVR

1st Like
Media
Stronzo said:
Yup yup.. I see we have the same taste in men Atia. Not mine either. He's a trifle "lurchesque" for my taste.:scared2:

He does have that look about him, but then again, there is something distinctly masculine about the look of a "Goon".

Reactions: Salaczar74

B_cricketsliar

Experimental Member
Media
barbarluna said:
I don't know about that! Don't you recall all those rumors about the All White Celtics, and Larry Bird- every last one of those guys suppossed to be huge.

Sorry I am so late in responding, I've been busy. Yes I have heard those rumors about the Boston Celtics- especially Larry Bird. I don't necessarily subscribe to the opion that all the guys in the NBA are automatically hung, but I do subsribe to the belief that a high porportion of them are. Those Eastern European players are ones that I am fascinated by, I've heard stories about these guys, and also those Argentinians.

Eastern European, and Argentinians are suppossed to be huge.