Dirtiest, Kinkiest sexual fantasies

Moez???

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Mine aren't dirty or kinky, they are just impossible.

But my fantasies usually revolved around growth. so watching a girl grow taller or her breasts grow, or me suddenly growing taller and more muscular and my genitals growing. borderlines giantess/giant fantasies.

more childish some think, but whatever, it's what I like.

xempx

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

But my fantasies usually revolved around growth. so watching a girl grow taller or her breasts grow, or me suddenly growing taller and more muscular and my genitals growing. borderlines giantess/giant fantasies.

Interesting fantasy!

A fantasy of mine would have to be to have sex in the ocean, theres something about it that just turns me on :biggrin1:

Shadow69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

it's not very childish and far more common than people think.

I actually have similar fantasies but Female Muscle Growth aligned than height growth.
and also fantasise about my penis growing to pretty insane proportions.

luckily I do some online roleplaying with some female friends with similar interests, so it works out well for me.

as for other sexual fantasies: I don't really have anything that can be considered seriously dirty or kinky.
I'm pretty vanilla in those regards.

but do have fantasies about worshipping/making love to a female bodybuilder, being with a busty mature Asian (preferably Japanese or Chinese) woman and your basic F/F/M threesome stuff.

also have some mild mental domination fantasies but they are pretty tame compared to other stuff and what I used to get paid to do years back.

D_Bitch McConnell

Experimental Member
Media
Well me and my gf have a dominant relationship (i'm the sub) so we have a whole range of toys we use, but she does enjoy using me as a human toilet and I am trained to receive all waste... a lot of people find that hard to swallow...

I also love foot worship, licking soles of shoes, etc

Unless it is illegal (like children, etc) I don't think so-called 'taboos' should disgust people or make them ashamed... if it feels good then do it :)

WHB

D_Amyntas Lillydong

Account Disabled
Media

there are young ladies where i volunteer at. i don't see them for a while due to different sessions. it's nice to see them develop into nice young women, personalities, social skills, their upbringing, the fads they're into. probably nostalgia on my part as an age of innocence.

Amber1

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

I wouldn't know where to start!!!

I've got a lot i want to fulfill....Most of them are very kinky and freak me out a bit!!!

Nuffin downrite sick or totally fucked up though....just very bad!!! ;-)

fieldsb4

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Being in a room surrounded by 10 overweight women--all of us naked.They are all watching my play with my tiny little cock while one of them fucks me with a big dildo and they all laugh at me

maneater716

Experimental Member
Media
hey everyone im man-eater716, state of ny, just turned 26 blk really sexy male...... I never post on this site been here about a month or so... but i had to respond to this(1st post ever!!!!!;) ) .... thats some freaky shit!! no really, some freaky shit ..... think about it?!? I have a pure rot,...... i look at him think about the senario and-.....wow!!! no disrespect but........ wow *shakes head ,shrugs shoulders and say out loud, "thats his buisness". LTFOLLLL!!!!!!!