Dirtiest, Kinkiest sexual fantasies

Shadow69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Being in a room surrounded by 10 overweight women--all of us naked.They are all watching my play with my tiny little cock while one of them fucks me with a big dildo and they all laugh at me

there actually used to be a club that tailored to that fantasy.

hungcuriousnc

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Felling my dad shoot his seed in my ass.

I'm with RobJay.. except I would like to jack my dad's dick for him and then give him the best damn blow job he's ever had in his entire life! Then cup his balls and tug on them as he squirts his hot jizz down the back of my eager throat!

A

AM_092

Maybe an identical twin brother who would fuck me... LOL
OR being a sex slave/boyfriend to a guy who's 20-30 years older than me, and getting raped by him at least 3 times a day.

RobJay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Im glad people are saying things that are a turn on for them. Its hot to read.

A

AM_092

Like most children who don't have twins, I think at some stage in our childhood, we imagined about having a long-lost twin brother/sister. I always have because I only have two older sisters with no male sibling to play with. Then as I got older... the imaginations kinda got sexual... LOL! :)

RubberHarley

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I enjoy jacking off... a lot. When in college I always wanted to shoot off on my roommate. One night we both got drunk, came in to the dorm, and he passed out on the floor. I got a hard on and jacked off on him, hitting him mostly on his pants and legs. The next morning he made a comment about it, and I just laughed and told him he jacked himself off. He couldn't dispute me.

yorkshirebunny

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

Capitolhillguy

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
God, I would love to revisit a bathhouse before AIDS and have a big orgy with many gorgeous men. I would love to BB, felch ( a well douched ass but full of hot guy cum), and swallow multiple loads for hours. I would love to snowball cum with another gorgeous pierced tongued college kid. I no longer go to baths for sex for fear of diseases.
I would also like to offer big cash to a hot bike courier and have him come home and let me service him, sweaty after work:) I have an impure mind.
Oh, and yeah, I would love to seduce two Mormon missionaries and have them let me blow them wearing their uniform:)

Reactions: Sean Collins

D_Launceston Clitclimber

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Capitolhillguy, you've read my mind! If only there were no HIV and no stds, the things I'd love to do....

With 2 (big) friends I trust I've been doubled various times and they both came into me on various occasions. In volumes. So my fantasy frequently comes true.

But as for the Mormon missionaries... Hmmm..... Hell yes most of them are sooo cute, but I don't think they'd be very responsive. I guess you've already watched Latter Days with the painfully gorgeous Steve Sandvoss???? Now there's a thing. They are usually so cute aren't they. Which can't be a coincidence. Which means that some pervy Elder somewhere clearly knows how to hit the sexual sympathy button. Which means he must be gay. Which is against the teachings of the Book of Mormon. What a load of double-standardised crap, eh?

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
There is a story out there....(I have the link) of some big dicked stud being 'caught' by two huge hung bikers, and raped, gang fucked, fisted... makes my dick shoot every time I read it...

Another is the 'DP' vid on xtube- the sounds he makes as he 'takes' it caused alllll kinds of fantasies.

from childhood- anything involving eating Gina Lollobridga's pussy (don't know why but....)

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
There is a story out there....(I have the link) of some big dicked stud being 'caught' by two huge hung bikers, and raped, gang fucked, fisted... makes my dick shoot every time I read it...

Another is the 'DP' vid on xtube- the sounds he makes as he 'takes' it caused alllll kinds of fantasies.

from childhood- anything involving eating Gina Lollobridga's pussy (don't know why but....)

some post require links. this post is one of them.

ml

sharing is what do-bees do.

Sabln9A

Sexy Member
Media
Maybe an identical twin brother who would fuck me... LOL
OR being a sex slave/boyfriend to a guy who's 20-30 years older than me, and getting raped by him at least 3 times a day.

My MASTER is over 20 years younger than I am. We get together about twice a year. Each time our sex has become kinkier. I really doubt if there is anything that he and I haven't done. He is the top, and I am the bottom. Some things we have done:

He has fucked me, face and ass, fisted me. I serve as his total toilet whenever he needs to urinate or defecate. He has a huge cock and often forces me to deep throat him and does not remove it until I pass out. He feeds me by eating the food and spitting it in my mouth. I also have to take his snot and spit whenever he wants. He beats me pretty hard--especially my cock, balls, gut, and ass. He has inserted many things in my ass and also used pins, needles, tacks to insert in my nipples, my cock head, my balls, my ass. He has used hot wax on all parts of my body and has also burned me with cigars and cigarettes--one burn on an inner thigh--both tits burned--cock head and ball sacs burned. We have just begun doing a little cutting and knife play. I don't know how far this will end up going. He is a strong, masculine guy and is a policemen who has a fetish for overweight, older men. Sometimes, the beatings go so far that they get scary, but I just get harder. I have been seriously bruised. My ass currently is scarred from being beaten with a skillet that was removed from a gas stove and put back on between beatings. I also have a few permanent marks from overly hot wax, cigarettes, etc. Sometimes he brings in other men to help him abuse me--usually unattractive older guys. I even sometimes fantasize about being held captive by him for several weeks and being beaten almost to the point of death. It is sick, but I love it all. I am a total bottom.