Dirtiest, Kinkiest sexual fantasies

D_T_Frothingill_Bellows

Account Disabled
Media
wel i'll start off by saying my biggest fetish is turning someone else on. so there's litlle i would try at least twice

but right now my dirtiest is prolly a baseball team coming in after practice.
they have their way with me. they squeeze al the sweat out of their jocks and socks into my mouth.
then they make me lick and suck their toes and feet while the piss and spit all over me. maybe one or two piss in my ass and then they fuck me from behind and face at the same time roughly.
being rough and basically raping me. then they shove a bat up my ass at one point and make me hold all the cum and piss in my ass in wth the bat.

then they cum all over me again.

crazy huh?

D_Diesel Oyl

Sexy Member
Media
....not enough money to pay rent, so I get to stay in a house full of bodybuilders. Each of the 5 guys has their own room, but I don't have a room. I would just have to sleep in a different bed all the time. I would be in charge of spotting them in workouts, shaving the guys, servicing their every need. If they wanted, they could loan me out to other friends of thiers.

RedHead8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It's not that kinky and wild, but remember that I'm gay and never did anything with a girl.

My biggest fantasy right now is to get with a hot couple (the guy being tall, muscular, hairy and hung). The guy would be a total showoff and would enjoyed having a gay man admiring him as he fucks the girl. I'd start by jacking off in front of them, as their fucking becomes harder and harder. Then, both of them would notice my cock and want me to join them. The guy would show me what to do, guide me in her, show me how to make her orgasm. Then... we'd DP her... in the same hole at the same time. I'd feel his big throbbing cock on mine... pulsing as we both shoot our load inside her and all over each others cock.

Thats it! :)

Reactions: beach_bud

canuck_pa

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Where to begin....

Here's just a couple.

One I've had for years involves a friend of my brother's when they were younger. Big beefy bodybuilder. I always (still do) wanted him to fuck me.

Another is to be with all the big jocks I've ever known in one big sweaty group with all of them doing each other and me.

naghtybarbie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
To have my mouth fucked hard. My pussy stuffed full and to know what it feels like to be with another girl. I like all of it everything. My pussy being streched by a big cock.

Matt_101

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Fucking a convincing trans, something about that turns me on so much, but i think i will eventually will do it.

Or having an orgy with a bunch of hot guys and girls, and having like 5 guys blow there loads on me

Penis Aficionado

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
To have my mouth fucked hard. My pussy stuffed full and to know what it feels like to be with another girl. I like all of it everything. My pussy being streched by a big cock.

That sounds like something a girl might reasonably expect to experience, Barbie. Do you really want to have your mouth fucked? I like the idea of it, but the couple of times I let a guy actually hold my head and start thrusting in it, I had to make him stop.

iluvmm2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
....not enough money to pay rent, so I get to stay in a house full of bodybuilders. Each of the 5 guys has their own room, but I don't have a room. I would just have to sleep in a different bed all the time. I would be in charge of spotting them in workouts, shaving the guys, servicing their every need. If they wanted, they could loan me out to other friends of thiers.

That would be a long lasting fantasy for me too...

A shorter one would be to be double penetrated while sucking two cocks at the same time and holding one cock with each hand....

all of them at least 8 inches

Stevie_D

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mine aren't dirty or kinky, they are just impossible.

But my fantasies usually revolved around growth. so watching a girl grow taller or her breasts grow, or me suddenly growing taller and more muscular and my genitals growing. borderlines giantess/giant fantasies.

more childish some think, but whatever, it's what I like.

I have a huge giantess fetish :tongue: Aside from lpsg, i often frequent the site Giantess City Forum it rules!

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Kinky... I think I've done most of my kinky fantasies already. I would have to say that what would be at the top of my list would be an anal gang bang where I both give and receive from men, women and shemales. Of course it would have to be in public so everyone could watch.