Dirtiest, Kinkiest sexual fantasies

Funny Man AKA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
HAHAHA, I cant believe some of this shit this thread is too funny.

Here's mine -
Finding a sweet girl that is the love of my life.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Seriously I like reading how 'different' peoples imaginations are

BIGDP

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I was totally fascinated by a guy (not an LPSG member) who told me he was a slave to a black master who had a white woman friend. The slave was ordered to suck the master's shot out of the woman's cunt. Race doesn't matter to me, just the idea of sucking a guy's cum out of a cunt is HOTTTT.

gregariddle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

sizehungry

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My kinkiest fantasy is to be the sexual property of a world wide " massive cock " club, with thousands of members , and nothing less than 9inches for membership. each month there would be a "convention" in each country, where i would be restrained and be subjected to super agressive balls deep oral by every member untill they blew their load into my belly,while others ram fucked my ass with the utmost brutality, driving EVERY last inch (no matter how long ) into me till they came full length inside me. it would continue non-stop ,with out mercy ,until each had fucked me at least twice ,then on to the next "convention. there is another,but that cannot be public.

Reactions: Matt Scaramouche

D_LeonardoDeCrapio

Account Disable
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Be the sole receiver in a 6 cock gang bang.
Be fucked by a trans.
Be pegged by a woman.
I want to be picked up off the street, blindfolded in a RV, and fucked by 20 men and women lined up to fuck me.
Get double fucked in my ass and mouth at the same time.
Snowball with a womans boyfriend/husbands cum.
Throatfuck someone without teeth.
Get locked in a bachelorette, be the only male at bachelorette party, and forced to service 50 woman before the door opens.

hungryman40

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My kinkiest fantasy is to be the sexual property of a world wide " massive cock " club, with thousands of members , and nothing less than 9inches for membership. each month there would be a "convention" in each country, where i would be restrained and be subjected to super agressive balls deep oral by every member untill they blew their load into my belly,while others ram fucked my ass with the utmost brutality, driving EVERY last inch (no matter how long ) into me till they came full length inside me. it would continue non-stop ,with out mercy ,until each had fucked me at least twice ,then on to the next "convention. there is another,but that cannot be public.

Sign me up if you ever find this club. It's my ultimate fantasy as well....

avg_joe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Would love to have foursome with Zac Efron, Daniel Radcliffe, and Joe Jonas. I want to get down and dirty with them.

ketway999

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Chatting to my cousin ( male) on MSN , we were getting pretty hot chatting about sharing a girl in bed. I suggested that we lie tail to tail with our legs scissored together so our dicks were together. Then roll on a condom over both our dicks so they held together as one fat post. Then get the woman to slide down on our dicks. Do you reckon it would work?

anoushka

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I suggested that we lie tail to tail with our legs scissored together so our dicks were together. Then roll on a condom over both our dicks so they held together as one fat post. Then get the woman to slide down on our dicks. Do you reckon it would work?

There is a vid with Hakan Serbes, Nacho Vidal, and Daniella Rush where they do that, but no condoms and they do it as a DP.

B_Nia88

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
1. to be violently gang raped by a group of handsome, slim, muscular hung, black thugs
2. to be with my Daddy
3. to be with a horse

B_gundyone

1st Like
Media
To be blindfolded and have sex with like 3 or 4 of our friends without ever knowing who. That would be hot because at parties and stuff I'd look at them and wonder if they fucked me.

kenny233

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I guess mine would be sex with multiple girls simultaneously; and/or with people watching. My girlfriend and I currently fulfill our kinky desires, though they are definitely not as exciting as some others listed here...

To be blindfolded and have sex with like 3 or 4 of our friends without ever knowing who. That would be hot because at parties and stuff I'd look at them and wonder if they fucked me.

^ That is a really good one!

Solvejg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
To have a huge line up of men fuck me and cum in my cunt and arse so that with each next guy i could feel the cum squirt out over my upper theighs and drip.

This will never happen. I am too parinoid of std's. It is nice to think about though.

Gijoe209

Just Browsing
Media
I would like to go though the drive-thru while sucking some guys big cock. We will pull up to the window and the cashier will see you first then notice me with my head bobbing up and down on your cock. He acts if nothings going on and pays. I just keep sucking my mans cock. Also would like to go to a grocery store with my man and just drop to my knees and start sucking his cock in front of everyone.