Dirtiest, Kinkiest sexual fantasies

dcsurvivor92

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Current fantasy - being fucked by Christopher Meloni's big thick cock

Repeat fantasy - I always have wanted a 3-way with another guy and girl where we explored everything imaginable. What makes me cum? Tasting her pussy on his dick, or eating his load out of her hairy pussy.

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There is a story out there....(I have the link) of some big dicked stud being 'caught' by two huge hung bikers, and raped, gang fucked, fisted... makes my dick shoot every time I read it...

Another is the 'DP' vid on xtube- the sounds he makes as he 'takes' it caused alllll kinds of fantasies.

from childhood- anything involving eating Gina Lollobridga's pussy (don't know why but....)

I would like to read that story . links to it ?

mydeepsix

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
1- To get a long wet sloppy blowjob while watching gay bareback orgy vids.
2- To tie up a lean, muscular stud and spend the day edging him, spanking him, shooting my cum on his face.
3- Have a house full of naked slave girls.
4- A long, slow, 69 with a hung guy, or a hot female dancer with big tits, maybe while she gets fucked at the same time.
5- To pose and flex naked at a street fair, when strangers kneel down and suck my cock.
6- To have a hot fuck buddy (male or female) cry out "I need you in my ass right now!"

Reactions: beach_bud
D

deleted300444

I am pretty good, meaning, I have gone past imits that I never knew I had...but..

I want to fuck a pregnant woman, no condom, let that seed flow with no worries.

DP a girl in the vag with another dudes dick in her vag, I want to feel his shaft against mine.

Fucking your wife missionary with you behind licking my ass as I dump a load in your woman.

To have a 12 inch dick and just bang a bitch. Not for her pleasure, I dont give a damn about her, I just want to nail her good and hard for my pleasure. Then fuck her boyfriend while I eat out her stretched pussy.

To be fisted by some leather dad. Apparently, there must be something to it.

I never had a brother. That intamacy would have been nice in sharing a room growing up.

Sucking RB's beer can thick cock after wreastling practice in High School.

Last edited by a moderator:

ramwella

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Let me preface this by saying I WOULD NEVER DO THIS TO ANOTHER GUY, but...

While shooting pool at a sportsbar, I meet a really cool, masculine guy. We start hanging out togther. He's never messed around with a guy before, so he is unknowingly bi-curious. We start "experimenting"-- j/o, then oral, then I eventually fuck him-- and he hates himself for liking it so much. He totally questions his masculinity, b/c I make him wimper like a bitch in heat as he takes my big torpedo dick.

The next day he's at the sports bar again, playing pool with his buddies and acting cool. Suddenly, a dozen big screen tvs cut away from "the game" and show a spycam video. Everyone looks up and they can see it's HIM-- on his back, long legs and big feet in the air, and getting plowed by an anonymous torpedo dick.

WTF-- that's some scarey twisted shit, ain't it fellas?

Last edited:

ramwella

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm 41, and my brother (34 yo) is about the same ht, wt and dick size as me.**
I have always wanted us to tag-team a woman and see who could make her scream loudest and give her the biggest orgasm.

**I happen to know how big my brother's dick is b/c I caught him getting a bj from his gf when he was living at my place for a summer while he was in grad school. His dick is a little longer. Mine is thicker. He's seen me naked before-- but not erect.

Last edited:

ramwella

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
This actually happened:

On 2 business trips, I hooked-up with married guys. One in Chicago, the other in Boston.

Chicago: While we were fooling around in the hotel room, his wife called. I stopped and waited for a few minutes while they talked. Then I noticed that his dick was still hard. So, I started sucking him again while he was still on the phone with his wife. He also talked to his son about a soccer game. He used lots of one-word answers.

Boston: An old college roommate and I hooked up at my hotel. I told him to call his wife so I could say hi to her. As they talked again, he stood up and I started rimming his ass. He almost buckled at the knees and could barely talk. He got off the phone quickly and I fucked him.
The next time we hooked up was months later at my place. I made him call his wife as I was slowly fucking him on his back with his thick hairy legs dangling over my shoulders. She still has no clue that her husband has a man-pussy.

I still j/o thinking about those hot situations. There's something powerful about taking these guys' secrets to the edge.

Last edited:

lerotic

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response

hovsep

Experimental Member
Media
double vaginal a woman with another guy
be the first to cum in a woman's vagina in a gangbang creampie
get my asshole eaten out by a woman while getting a blowjob by another
fuck a guys wife in front of him and creampie her pussy
fuck a secretory on her desk in the office
anal/vaginal sex with a very petite woman

lerotic

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I've always had a thing for posh women.. Nothing more so than posh women in riding wear..

I'm a member of another forum that is all about jodhpurs fetish and i'd pay good money to roughly fuck a woman in full riding gear and crotchless jodhpurs.

Attachments

B_Nia88

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
1. to be violently gang raped by a group of handsome, slim, muscular hung, black thugs
2. to be with my Daddy
3. to be with a horse