Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Curiously few posters on this thread have had fatasies about their own equipement.
I fantasise about having balls as big as a ram's , a cock at least 10x8 and the power to ejaculate repeatedly huge quantities of cum - 30 mls at a time- many times a day.
Let come who will of either sex to enjoy my fantastic sexual power and capacity - in private or as a public display. And , whkle i am really fatasising - to retain this capacity into advanced old age. To be able at age 95 top fuck and fertillize , as proof of potency, half a dozen women in one day.

acc90630

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Getting gang raped for a week by multiple men at a time. 1 bottom (me) 50 to 100 tops. My only source of food would be milking their cocks for cum

tazweb

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Man, some of these are hot.

--Meet a few of the monsters on here, at one time. I don't know if anyone is local to me. I'm average build and size, but would love to handle a couple monsters.
--I'd like to watch a guy get fisted or DPd and maybe try out his ass after it's been stretched.
--I'd like to watch a man get fucked by an animal, maybe a horse or watch him knot a dogs dick.

One that is a reality. There is a group of men that gets together, locally, every month. The organizer claims to have hundreds of members. I'm actually going there today.

Reactions: Matt Scaramouche

Bob Ross

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mine is of the impossible kind...

Multiply (as in have two of me), grow a beautiful long girthy cock and then fuck the original me! :eek:

(A bit like the movie Being John Malkovich)

Okay, I have a new fantasy...To watch this^

Bob Ross

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LOL! Good one... You made me think now... I should have some more of me actually... Have a complete orgy! I'm a group-sex slut I am... :p

Hmm, a self-orgy...Never thought of that before

At least you'd be almost gauranteed to cum...Sadly, a rare luxury for a woman :wink:

I'm in for watching as long as you are not actually being John Malkovich!

D_GlennFeckless

Account Disabled
Media
Meeting a woman with impossibly large breasts who takes me to her hotel room, chains me to the bed, lowers the flaps on here (who knew?) nursing bra and feeds me for hours while pillaging my ass with her impossibly huge cock.

Impossible?

AlisonWand

Experimental Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hmm, a self-orgy...Never thought of that before

At least you'd be almost gauranteed to cum...Sadly, a rare luxury for a woman :wink:

I'm in for watching as long as you are not actually being John Malkovich!

Haha... I promise! Gosh, you've expanded my fantasy now big time! Would you wish to multiply too and watch from every angle? Ok, Alison, down... This girl gets really turned on by being watched! :cool:

Bob Ross

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Haha... I promise! Gosh, you've expanded my fantasy now big time! Would you wish to multiply too and watch from every angle? Ok, Alison, down... This girl gets really turned on by being watched! :cool:

This is starting to sound like the movie Multiplicity...Except it would actually be enjoyable...

I think if there were other "me"s I might get too jealous...I'd probably kick my ass. Or is that get my ass kicked:confused:...I'm confused now!

AlisonWand

Experimental Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
This is starting to sound like the movie Multiplicity...Except it would actually be enjoyable...

I think if there were other "me"s I might get too jealous...I'd probably kick my ass. Or is that get my ass kicked:confused:...I'm confused now!

Haha... yep, can you imagine being on the receiving end of each of your actions? Anyway, It's really late on this side of the pond. I'm off to bed. If you're looking for more kicks, have a look at my site...

Night night xxx :sleeping:

bareboysd

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Having a redheaded milf gangbanged bareback by a group of older men that cum inside her pussy and having me eat the creampies over and over until not one drop of man juice and pussy cum was left...