Dirtiest thing ever said to you during sex

WhiteZombie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've been asked to call my girl by her friends' names (i was screwing them, too, though). That's always hot. Other than that 'cum all over me'. The only time that's ever happened...

dcwrestlefan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
similar but different.

a guy once said to me during sex - "give me that big ole daddy dick". i didn't show it, but it pissed me off. i was only 35 at the time. he was 28. so i gave it to him, and didn't care if it hurt. :) wouldn't care so much about being called daddy now. haha.

my words in bed i think are pretty vanilla. "i want you to cum on my face" is probably about the best i can cum up with. or "wanna fuck outside?"

hockeycock

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I shit you not.

During climax:

"Oh - Oh - mmmaaaaooohhh death to the enemies of Palestine!"

She's a white chick and I'm a Jew, and she had never said anything before about Palestinian nationalism, but for some reason I just said "oh yeahhhhh" and deep boned her a little harder. Afterwards I asked her, and she said she had heard it that day on TV and she just blurted it out. After which I called her a freak and we went back at it. Good times...

JMeister

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Look...

she said pointing to the cum dripping down her leg as she and I were walking down the street about an hour after I blew my load deep in her pussy.

3664shaken

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
OMG
I’m Buzzed so I can tell you lots, nobody hold it against me.

“Eat her shit off my dick”
“gag on it whore”
“drink it all bitch” (in reference to large cup of cum, don’t ask)
“don’t cry” (use your imagination)
“just take it” (balls deep oral with a guy who starts pissing)
“2 more inches and it’s to the elbow”
“relax and you will be beyond the ankle”
“There is more cum in you pussy than a Bronx whore has in hers in a week.”
“Fuck you are so loose!”

upone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
One I'd almost forgotten.

First date; college girl with big tits. We go to dinner. She talks and talks and talks. We leave to go back to her dorm. Walking to my car, she takes my hand and says, "I'd really like to spend the night with you, but I've got an interview in the morning. Is it okay if I just suck your cock?" Twice in the car, again in her room, and I was still hard! Many, many more dates with her!

D_Ariva_DerChee

Account Disabled
Media
Weirdest thing said to me Was being called "mommy". I called him Daddy, but thats not how the roleplay is supposed to go :p

I'm an avid dirty talker, But since i tend to date more shy, nerdy types, I dont receive a lot of dirty talk. I think the best i've ever worked someone up to was a "Take it all you dirty fucking slut" But even that was nice :)

bigballs94

Just Browsing
Media
Not really dirty, but one time on rare occasion I was having trouble staying hard while having sex and the wife said something that made both of us laugh...

"My pussy killed it..."

blah69420

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
are those the panties your mother laid out for you.

ok come one someone has to be a Seinfeld fan