"Dirty little secret" sex partners

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Have you ever had or been a dirty little secret? There are different degrees of being secret:

Someone that you don't tell any friends about
Someone you tell friends about but don't let him/her meet them
Someone that only a couple friends ever get to meet
Someone that has met your friends, but not your family

Both partners could be dirty little secrets to each other, or it could be one-sided secrecy.

I imagine people have all sorts of reasons to keep the secret, some legitimate, some not.

Please share your stories about relationships you had like this.

lerotic

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Moped Sex !

Where you know you shouldn't have sex with the "fat" or "ugly" girl in the office but you have. Hence Moped Sex !

Fun to be on and great to ride, but you wouldn't want your mates seeing you on one !

uncutblond34

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh yeah... and I highly recommend that it be done by everyone at least once...LOL ! My experience was with a long time friend of mine. He says he's bi.... I'm gay. It was just comfortable fun with a friend. We both loved to have a couple drinks and play around for hours ( something he didn't seem to be able to find anywhere else ). Sometimes it would be on a camping trip, sometimes on a roadtrip, sometimes next to a fire in his backyard ( he had lots of property in the country ). We always enjoyed each others company, aside from being great fuck buddies, so neither of us saw anything wrong with it. We both wanted someone to get off with, to play and explore different things, and it wasn't hurting anyone. We both knew it wasn't going to be anything more than a physical aspect to our friendship, and we were both fine with it. We both knew how to make the other climb the walls, so it as comfortable, safe fun for us both. We never really spoke of it to anyone else ( mutual friends and such ), so it was our "dirty little secret" that we were fucking...LOL ! He remarried, and we couldn't get together as often as we once did, and then I moved to another state......... but lets just say that I'm looking forward to a visit from him . :firedevil: Judge me if you feel it necessary, but as good as we are together, I'll bang him like the dinnerbell at the Ponderosa every chance I get !

Last edited:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Have you ever had or been a dirty little secret?
Yes, I was once a dirty little secret. It was an unpleasant surprise to say the least as we had been dating exclusively for a few years when I found out. :12:
There are different degrees of being secret:
Someone that you don't tell any friends about
Yes

Someone you tell friends about but don't let him/her meet them
Yes

Someone that only a couple friends ever get to meet
No

Someone that has met your friends, but not your family
Yes

Both partners could be dirty little secrets to each other, or it could be one-sided secrecy.

I imagine people have all sorts of reasons to keep the secret, some legitimate, some not.

Please share your stories about relationships you had like this.

SpeedoGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
They say you should avoid hooking up with someone from work.

...they were right.

But a few glasses of wine shared in the bland restaurant of a bland hotel on an otherwise lonely, bland business trip can strip away caution and restraint.

Amazingly, though, we kept it all under wraps. No one ever knew about it but us.

killerb

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I hardly ever tell anyone about my sexperiences, and currently I'm screwing someone who's supposed to be "just a friend"...

nobody in our circle of friends has any idea...:cool:

the secrecy is kinda fun, but the consequences of anyone finding out could be HORRIBLE.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
2 of my previous partner never got to meet my family and 3 of them only got to meet selected friends. They weren't so much of a dirty secret but a lets see how serious this is going to get BEFORE i get serious and introduce you as my other half

D_Edwin Eatser

Sexy Member
Media
Yes, had a mistress for well over a year, she was 28 and I was 53. Ex-wife and her friends never found out but several of my other friends knew.

Fucked her once in my marital bed when ex-wife was at her sisters, I'm always proud of that. I was still fucking my ex-wife throughout the time we were together; often fucked the wife on Saturday morning and the mistress on Saturday night when I was supposed to be out with my male friends, and then the wife again on Sunday mornings after I'd got home late the night before!

Apart from the mistress, I had a few shorter affairs and several one-night-stands which my wife didn't know about. She probably had a few I didn't know about too!

Attachments

chip59

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yup, there was a time when I allowed my penis to do my thinking, and apparently my penis was a slut with absolutely no consience or morals. I've been the secret and had a few secrets as well. It was always a case of one or both parties having a partner.

Eventually, I had one of those situations blow up in my face in a very public way and, as a consequence, reevaluated just what the hell I'd been doing. I've been a pretty good boy since then.

D_gcx11cv

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have a "dirty little secret" from the office building where I used to work. I was the manager of my department (which was the entire floor) in the company I used to work for. There was this guy there, and he and his wife were janitors for the entire building. I used to go onto the 13th floor because there were no offices on that floor, and if I wanted to "rub one out" for stress release, then I would go there because the chances of someone walking in and disturbing me (or hearing me) were very minimal. One day, right after lunch, I went to the 13th floor and was hoping to take my usual spot in what I considered to be "my" stall, but the male janitor, whose name was Hank, had already perched himself there. So I went into the other stall to wait for him to finish so I could start jerking. He just kept sitting there, and as I was looking at the floor, I noticed that, based on the movements of the shadows on the floor in his stall, he was having a wank. So I started, too. A few minutes later, I heard him breathe out real heavy (it was more like a whispered moan), and I assumed that he had just cum. This became a daily event for a few months, and then it stepped up to twice a day when I started coming in 30 minutes earlier to beat the downtown traffic. I discovered that Hank and his wife also came in earlier than the rest of us, and that Hank could almost always be found whacking off in the 13th floor men's room. We would always jerk off together in separate stalls, knowing that what we were doing because we could hear each other. More than once, I actually opened my stall door and peeked through the crack of his door after he would cum so I could get a look at his cock and cum. He always had his shirt unbuttoned and would cum on his chest.
Hank was quite an ugly man. He kinda looked like a rat, and was short and skinny, but he had the biggest fucking cock I had ever seen (up to that point), and I had seen a lot of cocks by then. He also had this massive set of balls that are burned into my memory.
One afternoon, in either September or October 2004, I went for my jerk session and saw that the toilet roll dispensers had been moved, leaving a nice set of holes that led through to the other stall. Of course, I looked and saw Hank jerking his big dick. He leaned over and looked me right in the eye, and then he leaned back and started jerking again. He had this grin on his face, and pretty soon he shot a load all over his chest. The next morning, right on schedule, I walked into the men's room and he was already there. I looked through the hole (which was a little bit bigger, this time, but not big enough for a glory hole), and he started working himself up. I had never seen him soft before, but it was still quite impressive. Then he suddenly slid himself down onto the floor and shoved his cock under the stall. I didn't need an invitation. I got right down and suck him until he shot his wad right into my mouth. That afternoon, after lunch, he was waiting for me in the men's room. He showed me something that he had rigged up after our morning encounter. He had rigged up a glory hole that was hidden by the toilet roll dispenser, and all we had to do was remove the toilet rolls, slide the dispenser off its holder, and the glory hole was there. It fit his cock perfect (but I was never able to suck his balls -- too bad for me). I sucked him off twice a day every (work) day until 2008 when I ended up getting a job at another company. There are times I wish that I had never taken my new job, because now I'm so busy that I hardly ever get to suck a nice, big, hard cock. Sometimes I would feel sorry for his wife, because she worked as a janitor there, too, and she was a really sweet lady. But then again, sometimes a guy just has to get a blowjob from another guy if his lady can't do it properly.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I would not call it dirty; but it was and will continue to be a secret. I once had an affair with a married man and we went to great lengths to maintain our privacy.

crescendo69

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was closeted, dating/loving a man who later started going to my church with me. We went on vacations, to gay bars, etc. for seven years. No one was the wiser as to our sexual relationship except one of my gay friends. When he died rather suddenly, I found out about his roommate/lover (they lived 30 minutes away), whose stroke/half-paralysis had caused my friend to seek out other sexual outlets, eventually finding me. So there were several dirty little secrets going on. I actually wound up sharing some grief with his partner over the next few years.

Last edited:

Wrat

Expert Member
Media
As mentioned above, in the middle, between the eas
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I dated a girl once that had a boyfriend in another town that she said she had stopped dating. She hadn't, and when he stumbled upon us he became violent and struck me in the face with his key chain. I was just out of the service and boxing on the team at school. I got arrested. I'll stop there. Neither of us ever spoke to eachother again, but we both got over the chick that day.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have heard that some people prefer sex with a component of guilt. I never have.

While I do keep sexual secrets, I prefer to think of them as discretion. They are secret because that is the best and most convenient for all. I know in each case that some day in an ideal future, there will come a time when even these secrets may be revealed without shame to any involved. And if keeping these secrets caused me any sense of personal guilt I would not keep them.

In fact, if someone comes to me and says, 'Don't tell x or y this," I smell a rat and immediately ask why not...and that would be bad, why? The consequences of secrets, especially false secrets, are much worse than the consequences of known facts.

need2bsexy2

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I started boneing the girl that was the Bridesmaid at our wedding thirty some years after our wedding. She came to all of our family occasions (Christmas, Easter, Memorial Day, July 4th, Thanksgiving and on). So she knew the whole family on a regular basis and we were fucking on the side for several years. Saddly her husband got transferred to another state so that stopped the convenient side sex.