Dirty Penis

dickdude123

Just Browsing
Media
As the thread name says, i have a dirty penis. I guess i got it from playing with myself as a kid and not washing my hands before. I can see the original color at the base of my penis and the "body" is a light brown that which i can only assume is dirt. I've been washing it with soap and water and pulling the foreskin away from the head, but its not working. My worst nightmare is for a girl to go down there and then refuse to do anything with me because of it being dirty. This is a very embarrassing thing for me to talk about and i want to resolve this issue as fast as I can. Please Help!!!!

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
As the thread name says, i have a dirty penis. I guess i got it from playing with myself as a kid and not washing my hands before. I can see the original color at the base of my penis and the "body" is a light brown that which i can only assume is dirt. I've been washing it with soap and water and pulling the foreskin away from the head, but its not working. My worst nightmare is for a girl to go down there and then refuse to do anything with me because of it being dirty. This is a very embarrassing thing for me to talk about and i want to resolve this issue as fast as I can. Please Help!!!!
YOU'RE BACK!!! Are you lisasdong, btrell, cricketsliar, wingnut84, Cyrus, or "other?"

dickdude123

Just Browsing
Media
hahahhahaha no this is the first post ive ever made here. And to conchis, it looks like my penis is caked with dirt and is kind of blochy. I mean i hope that you are right but i just want to make sure that we are clear on what it looks like