Dirty sanchez?

cumdrop

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
They get into soooooooo much homoerotic stuff in this show and i really couldnt find any good vids or pics on here! Anyone got any!?!

koval

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
basically the same stuff as the guys from jackass

Not quite,
  • Full male nudity (not blurred out)
  • Rubbing their genitals and body in stinging nettles
  • Getting their colleague 'Pancho' drunk, taping dildo's to his hands and gagging him before chucking out of a cab in the middle of the city.
  • Travelling around Europe doing weirder and sicker acts
  • And loads more other sick and perverted tasks & dares.
  • burying themselves nude up to their neck in snow to see who can last the longest.
Basically they tend to dare each other to stupid (and sometimes dangerous) stunts just to show off. Where as Jackass goes for the slapstick type of humor, Dirty Sanchez pushes for the boundaries of what can be permitted on TV.

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think theyre a bunch of ugly, gormless idiots! Its crappy, copycat shit TV for braindead morons. Their cocks arent worth seeing either from the stills Ive seen. At least Jackass actually made the concept hugely famous in the first place & werent just bandwagon jumping. Homoerotic? Overgrown yobs cant do erotica! :rolleyes:

koval

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It used to be funny in the beginning. Now it's just dirty. I've attached a pic of a group photo for those that don't know what they look like.

As for them being just a "copycat shit tv" isn't that what most tv shows are now?

Attachments

scrappydoo

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Does anyone remember there being a Spanish show kinda like Jackass. I used to watch it on the spanish stations before i got the dish, now i cant remember if it used to be on Telemundo or one of the other stations. Anyone know what it was called??

BiItalianBro

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I have seen a few episodes and yea....makes 'Jackass" look like the Royal Shakespeare Company. There is a clips online, stuff like one of the guys getting a beer enema and "refilling" the pitcher...of course, one of them drinks it. Got a pretty strong stomach here, but honestly......I dry heaved. :scared1: