Dirty Sanchez

Mithykal

1st Like
Media
Ive seen a few episodes where they get their nobs out, but I cant remember if they were big or not, does anyone have any photos of them naked?
(its the programme on MTV, welsh version of Jackass)

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
There are plenty of clips at YouTube as well... (you may need to log in for some of the ones flagged up for 'over 18s only' content; registration is free and takes all of 45 seconds):

http://youtube.com/results?search=dirty+sanchez&search_type=search_videos&search=Search

I gave up looking last night, though, after I hit the vid in which one of the guys was about to see whether his foreskin would be ripped off after placing his penis on freezing-cold metal. So it's very much AYOR. There are also some never-aired incidents on there, including the "spunk challenge".

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Sorcerer said:
Tell me again why it is we're watching men urinate?

Because it's preferable to seeing one of them nail his cock to a piece of wood, or having the skin of his buttocks sandpapered off? (and yes, both those things did happen on this refuge of limitless masochism).... :rolleyes:

coolguy666

Expert Member
Media
alex8 said:
Because it's preferable to seeing one of them nail his cock to a piece of wood, or having the skin of his buttocks sandpapered off? (and yes, both those things did happen on this refuge of limitless masochism).... :rolleyes:

Ummm.... do any of these guys anesthesize their whole ENTIRE body AND smoke 10 pounds of pot before doing these stunts:confused: ?!?!?! I mean, really! :eek: Why the guy has to be thinking of another way to mutilate his body is beyond my comprehension.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
coolguy666 said:
Ummm.... do any of these guys anesthesize their whole ENTIRE body AND smoke 10 pounds of pot before doing these stunts:confused: ?!?!?! I mean, really! :eek: Why the guy has to be thinking of another way to mutilate his body is beyond my comprehension.
Imagine Jackass run by people with little or no sanity or sense of personal well-being, and you have Dirty Sanchez. They don't anesthetize, although how much pot they smoke may be an entirely different (and unrelated) issue. :rolleyes: