dirty story

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by B_bottom87, Nov 2, 2011.

1. B_bottom87

B_bottom87 New Member

The last bus back at night was at 23.00 and I only usually ever had enough for the bus fee home or one more pint in whatever bar I would be in at the time . In most cases I would end up having one last pint and end up hitching a lift home.

I was always usually lucky in catching a lift but on this occassion I was out of luck

I started to walk,hitching at the same time,at least I was making progress.

I suddenly felt the urge to use a toilet but at the time I was walking down a narrow lane. It was pitch black and quite spooky. I could see houses set way back with long drives leading to them. Quite exclusive properties. I desperately needed to have a poo.

I went into one of the drives which was thick with trees and shrubs. I removed my trousers and underpants and squatted. I relieved myself. Fortunately I had tissue paper in my pocket to wipe myself but suddenly I was blinded my a torch beam. I was absolutely shocked. An hot hunky guy was standing there in the garden wearing a gown. "What are you doing on my land"? he asked. I explained my situation. He threatened to call the police. I stood frozen, naked from the waist down and leaning forward aginst a tree. He moved closer.

"I can always take the law into my own hands" he said. When I looked behind me I noticed he had his penis in his hand. He was erect and masturbating himself. He approached me. "You have a choice" he said "either I call the cops or you give me satisfaction". I certainly didn't fancy the cops option.

I lowered myself to my knees. His cock was at least 11 inches. I popped it in my mouth. I sucked him,running my mouth up and down his shaft and licked his balls. I could hear him groaning as I inserted my tongue into his cock slit and tasted his pre-cum.

He asked me to stand and I returned to my position leaning against the tree. I was still a bit messy in my anal area but I could feel his bulbous bell touching my messy bum hole. He pushed himself in and slowly pushed deeper until I had the full length of his shaft inside of me .

He stayed in that position, deeply penetrating me and brought his hand around and held my cock. My bum hole clenched, holding him tightly inside me.

It was lovely but I was embarrassed because I was still messy down below. He pumped me in slow long thrusts while fondling my penis. I could feel pre-cum coming out which he was wiping away with his hand. He pulled out of me

He then asked me to take him in my mouth. I could see some of my browness on his cock but he insisited I take him.

I did,and I swallowed his entire length. He still hadn't cum and started shafting me again. He repeated the fucking and me sucking him procedure.

Eventually I brought him off. He shot on my tongue. The messy mixture of cum and poo was strangely nice.

I continued my journey with bad breath but will never forget that night

2. houtx48

Gold Member

why in this section?

3. B_bottom87

B_bottom87 New Member

my bad lol

4. houtx48

Gold Member

bad not bad, just a question.

5. B_bottom87

B_bottom87 New Member

oh you like the story then?

6. B_Hickboy

B_Hickboy New Member

Ah, I needed a good puke.

7. houtx48

Gold Member

Personally not really into that kind of sex but not judging other who are..

Draft saved Draft deleted