dirty story

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by B_bottom87, Nov 2, 2011.

1. B_bottom87

B_bottom87 New Member

The last bus back at night was at 23.00 and I only usually ever had enough for the bus fee home or one more pint in whatever bar I would be in at the time . In most cases I would end up having one last pint and end up hitching a lift home.

I was always usually lucky in catching a lift but on this occassion I was out of luck

I started to walk,hitching at the same time,at least I was making progress.

I suddenly felt the urge to use a toilet but at the time I was walking down a narrow lane. It was pitch black and quite spooky. I could see houses set way back with long drives leading to them. Quite exclusive properties. I desperately needed to have a poo.

I went into one of the drives which was thick with trees and shrubs. I removed my trousers and underpants and squatted. I relieved myself. Fortunately I had tissue paper in my pocket to wipe myself but suddenly I was blinded my a torch beam. I was absolutely shocked. An hot hunky guy was standing there in the garden wearing a gown. "What are you doing on my land"? he asked. I explained my situation. He threatened to call the police. I stood frozen, naked from the waist down and leaning forward aginst a tree. He moved closer.

"I can always take the law into my own hands" he said. When I looked behind me I noticed he had his penis in his hand. He was erect and masturbating himself. He approached me. "You have a choice" he said "either I call the cops or you give me satisfaction". I certainly didn't fancy the cops option.

I lowered myself to my knees. His cock was at least 11 inches. I popped it in my mouth. I sucked him,running my mouth up and down his shaft and licked his balls. I could hear him groaning as I inserted my tongue into his cock slit and tasted his pre-cum.

He asked me to stand and I returned to my position leaning against the tree. I was still a bit messy in my anal area but I could feel his bulbous bell touching my messy bum hole. He pushed himself in and slowly pushed deeper until I had the full length of his shaft inside of me .

He stayed in that position, deeply penetrating me and brought his hand around and held my cock. My bum hole clenched, holding him tightly inside me.

It was lovely but I was embarrassed because I was still messy down below. He pumped me in slow long thrusts while fondling my penis. I could feel pre-cum coming out which he was wiping away with his hand. He pulled out of me

He then asked me to take him in my mouth. I could see some of my browness on his cock but he insisited I take him.

I did,and I swallowed his entire length. He still hadn't cum and started shafting me again. He repeated the fucking and me sucking him procedure.

Eventually I brought him off. He shot on my tongue. The messy mixture of cum and poo was strangely nice.

I continued my journey with bad breath but will never forget that night

2. houtx48

Gold Member

why in this section?

3. B_bottom87

B_bottom87 New Member

my bad lol

4. houtx48

Gold Member

bad not bad, just a question.

5. B_bottom87

B_bottom87 New Member

oh you like the story then?

6. B_Hickboy

B_Hickboy New Member

Ah, I needed a good puke.

7. houtx48

Gold Member

Personally not really into that kind of sex but not judging other who are..

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice