Dirty talk - where is the line drawn?

sbat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Some of you touched on it a little bit, but what about dirty talk outside the bedroom? As a tool for getting you in the mood?

Same here - I find it insulting.

That's me too! I sometimes find talking distracting. But I love the grunts and moans!

I don't mind that too much either, I sometimes find it (or any kind of talking) distracting, but I won't get upset. I just find the degrading type of name-calling insulting.

I completely agree with these statements!! My biggest turn on is when he is watching me on a dildo and feel his hot cum on me - makes me sooo hot I squirt all over him and then cum until I am breathless!

Attila the Hung

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Some of you touched on it a little bit, but what about dirty talk outside the bedroom? As a tool for getting you in the mood?

I do this all the time with my woman, I actually do more dirty talking outside the bedroom than inside of it tbh. I`ve got several pet names for her which I have been saying for years and it does help set the mood for later, that and lots of dryhumping, neck biting and tit caressing when she is busy with something such as cooking or watching her tv shows.

About ten minutes ago my gf was clearing off the table and I just go up behind he, cup both of her breats in my hands and rub my face along the side of her neck and called her my little slutty bunny before backing away and giving her a slap on the ass and thanking her for supper. Needless to say she was all smiles and happy afterwards and loved it, and so did I.

What I find strange though is that she has never had anyone else ever be that way towards her, none of her previous partners did such things which to me is very surprising as for me it comes naturally.