Dirty talk...

palladen: Just a quick and informal poll for the ladies: do you like talking and/ or being talked to in a nasty way during the fun?
If you like it, what is it that excites you?
If not, what turns you off?

Tender: no im not ignoring you,
just dont have much to say i suppose....
;)
Tender

wvalady1968: No, I don't like talking dirty or hearing anyone else do it, esp. not while making love.

What turns me on? Ummmm, words of appreciation and endearment.

;)

Tender: :D
i SOOO OO appreciate the waaAAay you wa-ahsed those dirty dishes today... mmmmmm...
yeah right there...... RIGHT there.....oooo...

better?
i dont prefer dirty talking, but im not sure how dirty we are talking here?
where are the lines at?
could mean different words to different people. :-/

Tender

palladen: Compliments (... your so tight around me, i want to feel you come in/ around me, your cock is so huge) and the like.
Nothing violent, just good feedback :)

wvalady1968: Yeah, like that. Just good, sexy feedback.
;)

palladen: Feedback is good ;)
As long as your partner reciprocates. How would you suggest one should ask his or her partner for more of this kind of response...
I've run into the problem that the lady runs out of creative things to say :(

Andrea: "Shut the fuck up and do it harder," usually works for me.

;D

Andrea xxxx

roedhunt: Although I don't like to say much more than "ooooohhhh yeeeees! Faaaaaster!" hehe ;D, I would love to hear SOMETHING from the man... Most say nothing until the end then its a soft "uuuaaaaahhh".

Tender: well i guess for me, i dont talk much durring sex, because well it just feels so good, i CANT talk lol!
i just like to 'feel' it....
renders me speechless...
;)
Tender

wvalady1968: "i SOOO OO appreciate the waaAAay you wa-ashed those dirty dishes today... mmmmmm...
yeah right there...... RIGHT there.....oooo... "

:D :D :D :D

[quote author=Tender link=board=women;num=1071867506;start=0#12 date=12/23/03 at 14:32:21]well i guess for me, i dont talk much durring sex, because well it just feels so good, i CANT talk lol!
i just like to 'feel' it....
renders me speechless...
;)
Tender [/quote]

Well, all talk degenerates to grunts and groans, doesn't it? ;)

Tender: :D
dear, did you take out the trash yet?
uh huh
what time are you getting up in the morning?
mmmm
well, did you get your shirt in the washer?
ugh.
umm. okay. cat got your tongue?
mmmm

MEN!!

Tender

gicast: OK I'm laughing again. You guys are crazy!!!
:D

Ok for the record, we (husband of 10 years) do lots of: "how ya like that?" "And that?"
He says stuff like, "you're so nasty!" or "You're a good little girl." "Do you wanna be naughty?" "you're so wet.." etc. mostly just nonsense kind of stuff, but I like it. Pretty much anything that comes out of his mouth! I LOVE to hear his deep sexy voice-it really turns me on! When he's quiet I remind him to talk. I just yell, "talk to me!" "Turn me on!" Sometimes he 'commands me' to do stuff, that's good too. I even like it especially AFTER, when we are lying there, he caressing me- his voice seems a little more ....hoarse? I love it!!

roedhunt: I wish more men would be more vocal...

To quote an old bf.. Every moan, scream, sigh, gasp and word spoken is like applause. It makes you want to give more.

palladen: That is something I've heard from others as well, Roed. Nothing like a little applause to work that ego. One might even get a standing ovation! ;)

alysen6: I usually like him to talk about or refer to his size during sex, since it's a real turn-on for me. Never been with a hung guy who objected to it!

-Aly