Dirty talk

schllong

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ladies, do you like dirty talk? Do you like to talk dirty or have your guy talk dirty to you? If so, what types of things do you like to say or hear? Is it better to be more subtle ("you are so tight") or to be more vulgar ("I love to fuck that tight pussy of yours..."). You get the idea...

B_Jennuine73

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I love dirty talk!
My lover is amazing at it! It's like he reads my mind.
I've tried over the years to teach others how I like to be talked to, but it is hard to teach, and it doesn't sound natural.

I like it vulgar.
I like it when I tell him I am wet, he says he wants to taste me.
He tells me he wants to finger fuck me to get me ready for his big cock.

I like it when he tells me he wants to feel his cock slide in my wet pussy and fuck me. He's very descriptive and vulgar.

I could keep going, but I have things to do that will never get done if I don't stop thinking about the way he talks to me!

Just talking to him can make me cum without even touching myself.

JennyS

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I like it, but not all (or even most) of the time. I have to be in the right mood for it. When I am in the mood, vulgar is definately better.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh yeah. And dirty writing...but I want the guy to shut up and look cute. Leave the filthy mouth to me.
Now that I can & will do for you there, Veronica!:wink: *zips my mouth shut*
And that'd be tough to look cute while you're there, since you're already cute yourself!

JennyS

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
So what was the best thing a guy ever said to you, or you said to a guy?

Personal stuff I wouldn't repeat in public :p

When I'm in the mood for it, it's not just vulgarity that I like. I also like insulting talk as well, and there are things only someone who's in an intimate relationship with you and really knows you can say. It strays a bit more into roleplay.

B_LeiaSwift

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I get really into it - both talking dirty and being talked dirty to. I have to be warmed up to it of course. But once I have a cock buried deep inside me it is hard for me NOT to talk dirty and beg to be fucked harder deeper faster... mmm... unfortunely my lover isn't really into it. I think he would rather hear me moan or say his name

B_LeiaSwift

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I love dirty talk!
My lover is amazing at it! It's like he reads my mind.
I've tried over the years to teach others how I like to be talked to, but it is hard to teach, and it doesn't sound natural.

I like it vulgar.
I like it when I tell him I am wet, he says he wants to taste me.
He tells me he wants to finger fuck me to get me ready for his big cock.

I like it when he tells me he wants to feel his cock slide in my wet pussy and fuck me. He's very descriptive and vulgar.

I could keep going, but I have things to do that will never get done if I don't stop thinking about the way he talks to me!

Just talking to him can make me cum without even touching myself.

mmmm Nice

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"You like my sexual organ in your orifice don't you, you dirty little madam!?" :cool:

I got all the best lines.

But when I'm not trying to impress, I just say "Damn baby, you so wet."
"You want it?" etc...

schllong

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
At my college campus today, I did a workout in the fitness center. Well, after working out, I was in the coed locker room where they have lockers but no nudity (they have seperate rooms to actually change). Well, this girl says "looks like you had a good workout"...to which I replied "yeah, how about you?". She then subtly glances down at my crotch and says "I don't think I could handle one of your workouts!". If I wasn't engaged and twice her age, I would have tried to take that conversation further. We both just kind of chuckled and departed...

confusedman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
when my gilrfriend is on top and rides me she aks me to speak naughty and i tell her many things and she wants it dirtier and dirtier!!
for example:"show me what are are you going to do with this big cock!i know it hurts but your are a slut and you want to break your pussy with this big cock.tore it up baby,you are a bad girl and you need punishment etc...!it sounds funny of course but when i tell her these things after a couple of minutes she cums for sure!its a mental thing of course,but i am almost sure that my length and curve help a little too!!:D