Dirty Talk

Nekoman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Ladies --

Do you like to talk dirty to your man??

Do you get turned on telling him what you want to do to his body?

Do you get hot listening to dirty talk, hearing your man tell you what he wants to do to you?

Or would you prefer he keep quiet and let actions speak louder than words?

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
I don't like it. Something like a soft touch on the arm, the smell of a good aftershave or the sight or him sitting quietly, innocently on the couch turns me on more then someone telling me how hard they can fuck me. it seems pretentious and sets both people up for disappointment.

D_Geffarde Phartsmeller

Experimental Member
Media
I don't like it. Something like a soft touch on the arm, the smell of a good aftershave or the sight or him sitting quietly, innocently on the couch turns me on more then someone telling me how hard they can fuck me. it seems pretentious and sets both people up for disappointment.

Sets both people up for disappointment? Aren't you the optimist

Nekoman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
How about if he tells you how hot you are --

Are sexy your body is --

How good you taste --

How good your pussy feels --

How beautiful your tits are--

When you're already really turned on, wouldn't it make you hotter to hear all the above????

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love dirty talk and love talking dirty to him as well...turns me on, but it has to be at the right time and place...but since I am pretty much always horny it's fine.

tiff86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Hmmm sometimes my bf tells me how hard he's gonna make me cum but then he always does! :smile::smile: so I'm not disappointed. But yeah I mean I can't even form words usually so I don't talk much and he doesn't much either except sometimes to tell me about how he's gonna make me cum or something like that. But yeah usually we don't talk at all which is fine w/me.

D_Geffarde Phartsmeller

Experimental Member
Media
Hmmm sometimes my bf tells me how hard he's gonna make me cum but then he always does! :smile::smile: so I'm not disappointed. But yeah I mean I can't even form words usually so I don't talk much and he doesn't much either except sometimes to tell me about how he's gonna make me cum or something like that. But yeah usually we don't talk at all which is fine w/me.

What about before sex? I can understand not being too specific during sex but during the foreplay or even while you're still fully clothed and just making-out, seems like a good time for it. Otherwise there's just too much silence for my liking.

tiff86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What about before sex? I can understand not being too specific during sex but during the foreplay or even while you're still fully clothed and just making-out, seems like a good time for it. Otherwise there's just too much silence for my liking.

Yeah I dunno it depends on the mood I guess. Honestly sometimes I think the silence is hot cuz it sorta builds up the anticipation but sometimes yeah we'll talk a little.

tiff86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'll concede that silence can be hot with the right girl and right mood. Nothing like heavy breathing to build anticipation :smile:

Yeah I was just thinking about it and I think it's hot cuz sometimes just how he looks at me or touches me it says a lot eve w/o saying anything. Like sometimes we'll be sorta making out and he's feeling me up and then he just grabs my wrists and squeezes and stares at me and honestly when he does that I feel like he's telling me what he's gonna do to me and he doesn't even have to say it!

D_Geffarde Phartsmeller

Experimental Member
Media
Yeah I was just thinking about it and I think it's hot cuz sometimes just how he looks at me or touches me it says a lot eve w/o saying anything. Like sometimes we'll be sorta making out and he's feeling me up and then he just grabs my wrists and squeezes and stares at me and honestly when he does that I feel like he's telling me what he's gonna do to me and he doesn't even have to say it!

It got really hot in here... Somebody crack a window! :wink: You've proven your point very nicely.

"The words unspoken speak the loudest"

I guess I'll have to give the deep stares a chance :flirt:

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh yeah, I love that too...it is such a turn on when that happens for me.