Disadvantages of being hung

BlackRod

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey there hung men

I'm a writer who's looking for ten personal experiences of when you experienced being hung as something negative.

I'll go first. At school, boys bullied me a lot, simply because my penis was big. It's six inches flaccid. I'd be delighted if you shared your story with me. Tell me 'bout a situation when you hated or disliked being hung.

Thanks a lot!

I hope to hear from you soon.

BillM

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Beverly Hills (California, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hey there hung men

I'm a writer who's looking for ten personal experiences of when you experienced being hung as something negative.

I'll go first. At school, boys bullied me a lot, simply because my penis was big. It's six inches flaccid. I'd be delighted if you shared your story with me. Tell me 'bout a situation when you hated or disliked being hung.

Thanks a lot!

I hope to hear from you soon.
Now that the kind of bulling I could have taken!! Bill

flynn

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
... I developed pubic hair and my penis grew before my body did. So when I was in gym, I was very self conscience of my pubic hair and penis and balls that were bigger then the other kids genitals. Eventually my body grew into my penis and while my flaccid penis is larger then average it doesn't stand out like it used to. I have to add that for most of my young life I didn't like to be different to the point where attention would be called to me. That added to my discomfort. Age and maturity have erased that aspect of my personality.

Last edited by a moderator:

BlackRod

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
... I developed pubic hair and my penis grew before my body did. So when I was in gym, I was very self conscience of my pubic hair and penis and balls that were bigger then the other kids genitals. Eventually my body grew into my penis and while my flaccid penis is larger then average it doesn't stand out like it used to. I have to add that for most of my young life I didn't like to be different to the point where attention would be called to me. That added to my discomfort. Age and maturity have erased that aspect of my personality.

Thank you for your excellent reply. Would you be able to send me a personal message in which you tell me about a specific situation when you hated getting attention for your penis?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: moocow1942

KennF

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was out on a date with a guy, when things heated up and we moved into the bedroom, he got to see me naked for the first time. He took one look at me hard and laughed... "What the fuck am I supposed to do with that? There is no way I'm going to let you fuck me or that is going to fit in my mouth?" We had had a couple of lunch dates and events, but this was the first time we had made it to a bedroom. Completely destroyed my ego and our relationship. I felt like a freak and it stuck with me a long time.

It mirrored a sexual encounter I had just out of high school, where I really liked this guy and we ended up in bed. He just couldn't handle my thickness and after the first attempt he checked out of our budding sexual relationship, and our friendship as well.

Those hurt ... ALOT... I felt like I was a walking cock with no person attached.

I had to learn, if I wanted a boyfriend and long term relationship, I was going to have to find (a) someone who cared a lot about me to look past my size; or; (b) could handle my size but wasn't dating me for my cock; or; (c) had their own cock size issues.

cadehung

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've been in two relationships, gay, where the size of my dick was a disadvantage because both of the men were highly resistant to being fucked by it. Fucking someone with my dick is my favorite sexual activity and this just didn't happen in either of these relationships. Wish I'd fully realized how important that would be to me before I fell for these two men. Now my strategy is to find someone who enjoys being fucked by my dick and then see if a relationship seems possible.

keenobserver

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I never had a major problem or trauma. When I was younger I was a bit unaware of the size differential. When I became aware of it it was an asset that protected me from being bullied. I soon realized the gazes were a positive. It opened doors for me - In more ways than one.

Sexually there have been some OMG's and times when I did not get what I hoped to get, but I have never had a situation where we could not work something out, and more often than not eventually I talked my way into most of what I wanted. I more often than not had guys apologize for being smaller when they saw what I have - as if I would be disappointed with them (never have been).

KennF

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Dude hope you are OK!! Bill

Thanks for the shout out. It surprised me a little to realize, after finding a great man who fills my heart to overflowing, that those moments were still so emotionally charged.

It is one of the main reasons I thrilled to find LPSG. You guys can understand that, sometimes, partners see your cock and never see the person.

BillM

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Thanks for the shout out. It surprised me a little to realize, after finding a great man who fills my heart to overflowing, that those moments were still so emotionally charged.

It is one of the main reasons I thrilled to find LPSG. You guys can understand that, sometimes, partners see your cock and never see the person.
KennF, I feel you just have not meet the right dude yet as We all know our sex lifes are part of who We are and if you boyfriend was not able to handle your cock then I am suprised you were ever an item!! Bill

KennF

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
KennF, I feel you just have not meet the right dude yet as We all know our sex lifes are part of who We are and if you boyfriend was not able to handle your cock then I am suprised you were ever an item!! Bill

Well, I was a lot younger back then and a lot more naive. Those couple of incidents slanted my views for a long time (decades).

8 years ago, I found Mr. Right, and have to say, I have never been happier. I wasn't even looking when it happened. He pursued me, broke through my defense mechanisms and showed me how much he cared. I fell hard for him and well, he made an honest man out of me.

Hence the reason I was so surprised that those memories were still emotionally charged.

BillM

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well, I was a lot younger back then and a lot more naive. Those couple of incidents slanted my views for a long time (decades).

8 years ago, I found Mr. Right, and have to say, I have never been happier. I wasn't even looking when it happened. He pursued me, broke through my defense mechanisms and showed me how much he cared. I fell hard for him and well, he made an honest man out of me.

Hence the reason I was so surprised that those memories were still emotionally charged.
Kenn, I have just been with so many guys and one of the first things (& many,many times the only thing) We do is suck and fuck each other and maybe a relationship developes after that and having guys that you are not sexually in turn with I would have never consitered my lover. Again I am sorry for your memories being hurt and I truly hope you are OK! Bill

wnjcwjkk

Legendary Member
Media
This doesn't really count as a disadvantage, and it's not very eventful, just a guy I got the impression he was resentful of me because he heard I was hung:

This chick I was previously dating (she was sexy as hell (not relevant, just wanted to say))

Before we started hooking up, we were talking and texting for a while. Once we got comfortable with each other, and horny, I sent her a few pics and vids of my penis. She reacted really positively towards it.

Every time we had sex, I guess she was really tense at first, because I couldn't fit it in. I'd grind the head around for a minute, she'd get really wet, and I'd slide it right in. She always made this sexy little gasp when I fully entered her.

She had an older sister, who was married. The brother in law, I had met a few times. He was short in stature, worked in finance, he was really materialistic, into having nice clothes, expensive things, vehicles (make of that what you will). He was also a bit of a know it all. He seemed to be really unhappy. Every time they came home to stay with my girl's family, he would get ripped drunk and do something foolish. Once he fell and hit his head, the other time, he was playing with a kid's RAZOR scooter, and fell off into the grass. Both times, he complained all hard about being in pain, and went to the Urgent Care to get a prescription for pain. I asked the sister if she thought he may have been showing drug seeking behavior, she got really pissed and short with me, so I dropped it.

One night, my girl was out on the back porch drinking with two of her friends from college. Somehow the subject of my own is came up, and she was telling them how surprised she was when I sent her a pic, and how shocked she always was when I put it in. She showed them one of the vids I had sent her.

The brother in law at this point was drunk on vodka, and probably what seemed like Xanax. He had been belligerent and obviously had no inhibitions whatsoever. Somehow, he overheard her talking about my penis. She told me he got really weird and seemed to fixate on it.

He asked her how big in inches does she think it is, he asked her to show him with her hands, he asked her twice to show him the picture but she didn't feel comfortable, "How thick is it, because sometimes guys can be really long, but thin.",

The next night, he got wasted again, and came back to the same subject, "Is that the guy with the big dick you're texting?" "It's not too big is it? Some guys can be too big, and it can be painful. They say it's most pleasurable for a girl when it's about 5 to 6 inches..." "What's the biggest you've ever been with?" The older sister, his wife, told her that he had asked her if my girl had told her about it.

I'm not that big, but sometimes girls can overexaggerate, so I think he got the impression from her that I was huge.

Maybe it was just in my head, but after that, every time I was around him, I felt like he was envious or resentful towards me. Maybe he had a small penis, or maybe he just really wanted to bang the younger sister, but he always seemed to be undermining me, correcting me, competitive towards me, like bragging that he was beating me in pool (which I'm not good at), bragging about his sexual technique one night, any story I had he had to top it with a better story (you know the type), giving me life lessons or advice.

I felt kinda weird about it, I don't ever want to make another guy feel inadequate, and he probably woulda felt better if he saw I wasn't THAT big anyways, but I couldn't help but feel he was resentful towards me

geitjeshoeder

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
- shallow toilet bowls (once you dip in to those....)
- underwear isn't to well engineered if you're on the larger side (nowadays i stick to two brands/models)
- people staring at you at swimmingpools. Some people don't expect family-men to be well equiped
- reaction from women who aren't that experienced with larger specimens
- people who do a pat down at the airport and by accident touch you and feel awkward about it
- finding the right condom
- the awkward reaction (faces, expressions) some men give you when you shower at the gym

Markym01

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
- shallow toilet bowls (once you dip in to those....)
- underwear isn't to well engineered if you're on the larger side (nowadays i stick to two brands/models)
- people staring at you at swimmingpools. Some people don't expect family-men to be well equiped
- reaction from women who aren't that experienced with larger specimens
- people who do a pat down at the airport and by accident touch you and feel awkward about it
- finding the right condom
- the awkward reaction (faces, expressions) some men give you when you shower at the gym
All that and
-Sitting on it
-I don't wear underwear it's too constricting and uncomfortable
-unexpected public erections
-some people try to touch it to see if it's "real"
And the list goes on!

BlackRod

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This doesn't really count as a disadvantage, and it's not very eventful, just a guy I got the impression he was resentful of me because he heard I was hung:

This chick I was previously dating (she was sexy as hell (not relevant, just wanted to say))

Before we started hooking up, we were talking and texting for a while. Once we got comfortable with each other, and horny, I sent her a few pics and vids of my penis. She reacted really positively towards it.

Every time we had sex, I guess she was really tense at first, because I couldn't fit it in. I'd grind the head around for a minute, she'd get really wet, and I'd slide it right in. She always made this sexy little gasp when I fully entered her.

She had an older sister, who was married. The brother in law, I had met a few times. He was short in stature, worked in finance, he was really materialistic, into having nice clothes, expensive things, vehicles (make of that what you will). He was also a bit of a know it all. He seemed to be really unhappy. Every time they came home to stay with my girl's family, he would get ripped drunk and do something foolish. Once he fell and hit his head, the other time, he was playing with a kid's RAZOR scooter, and fell off into the grass. Both times, he complained all hard about being in pain, and went to the Urgent Care to get a prescription for pain. I asked the sister if she thought he may have been showing drug seeking behavior, she got really pissed and short with me, so I dropped it.

One night, my girl was out on the back porch drinking with two of her friends from college. Somehow the subject of my own is came up, and she was telling them how surprised she was when I sent her a pic, and how shocked she always was when I put it in. She showed them one of the vids I had sent her.

The brother in law at this point was drunk on vodka, and probably what seemed like Xanax. He had been belligerent and obviously had no inhibitions whatsoever. Somehow, he overheard her talking about my penis. She told me he got really weird and seemed to fixate on it.

He asked her how big in inches does she think it is, he asked her to show him with her hands, he asked her twice to show him the picture but she didn't feel comfortable, "How thick is it, because sometimes guys can be really long, but thin.",

The next night, he got wasted again, and came back to the same subject, "Is that the guy with the big dick you're texting?" "It's not too big is it? Some guys can be too big, and it can be painful. They say it's most pleasurable for a girl when it's about 5 to 6 inches..." "What's the biggest you've ever been with?" The older sister, his wife, told her that he had asked her if my girl had told her about it.

I'm not that big, but sometimes girls can overexaggerate, so I think he got the impression from her that I was huge.

Maybe it was just in my head, but after that, every time I was around him, I felt like he was envious or resentful towards me. Maybe he had a small penis, or maybe he just really wanted to bang the younger sister, but he always seemed to be undermining me, correcting me, competitive towards me, like bragging that he was beating me in pool (which I'm not good at), bragging about his sexual technique one night, any story I had he had to top it with a better story (you know the type), giving me life lessons or advice.

I felt kinda weird about it, I don't ever want to make another guy feel inadequate, and he probably woulda felt better if he saw I wasn't THAT big anyways, but I couldn't help but feel he was resentful towards me

This is exactly the type of story I was looking for. May I turn this into a short story?