Disadvantages of being hung

D

deleted136887

lol these guys responded to this post so fast I just posted...i mean do you guys live in this thread or something? lol

imagine being in a thread about being hung and you're not hung
Imagine you are a total hung guy with no pics no proof bringing zero to the conversation.
Trolling.
You related to that ringpiece in the WHITE house? Or living in mom's basement?
When you grow up and get some sense come talk with the adults.

Reactions: LilBigWang and craf

BearTough

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
lol these guys responded to this post so fast I just posted...i mean do you guys live in this thread or something? lol

imagine being in a thread about being hung and you're not hung
No its called having notifications turned on. Hell fire ima big dumb redneck ex trucker raised on a North Nevada ranch 'n even my technologic backwoods ass know how to use notification settins to get updated on shit in real time without havin to check all the time cause i got work and shit to attend to. But it's obvious you don't since ya always sitting here judge folks and putting fellers down ta make yaself feel better. Get over it tiny, go troll somewhere else

techpump

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
  1. Your chances of sticking your dick into a random hole of an object and getting stuck is also higher.
  2. Your dick requires more resources to maintain.
  3. More likely to attract someone because of your dick rather than for you as a person (the bad in this one.. varies from person to person)
  4. May attract aggression from others simply because your dick is bigger
  5. More likely to sit on your dick
  6. If you are insecure. It is harder to hide your boner.
  7. It takes longer to pull your dick out of your underwear.
  8. You are more likely to get your dick caught in your zipper
  9. You can't always go balls deep, You can't always be deepthroated, sometimes your dick is too big and it will always hurt a particular partner.
  10. You are more likely to be acquainted with teeth
  11. Trying to sleep can become trouble some if you can't get comfortable because your dick is in a bad position
  12. Say hi to IUDs
  13. Also say hi to occasional blood
  14. Tight clothes are more unlikely to be uncomfortable
  15. It's worse when you shave and it comes back in as now you have more prickly fucking hairs touching you in more places
  16. If you are an unlucky fuck who has either purchased a shallow toilet or had to sit on one.
  17. finding toys that fit your dick becomes increasingly harder the bigger you get
  18. It requires more blood to fill
  19. Quickies can be completely ruled out
  20. Large dicks are more taxing on the receiver due to more friction, pressure, surface area, and larger amounts of lubrication need
  21. Your dick is more likely to smack your balls hard enough to where it feels uncomfortable
  22. Your chances of doing some Indiana Jones shit is more likely to fail due to your dick being caught on something than it would if it were smaller, same with parkour
  23. You require a larger surface area to be stimulated
  24. There is less stuff you can stick your dick into
  25. You are more likely to be thought a threat by other males when around their women.
  26. Public sex is more difficult as it is more likely to take longer for your partner to be ready for you to penetrate him/her
  27. Anal.. you actually have to work up to it, depending how large you are
  28. If you wear tight clothes. It is more likely to be assumed that you are trying to show off.
  29. More shit to shave
  30. Takes longer to get it up
  31. Need more lube
  32. Sometimes you need custom made stuff because your junk is too damn big
  33. getting rid of boners takes longer

So many relevant ones on this list, I'm ashamed to sign on to some of these as they are on my mind but more subconsciously and not always present. I bolded the ones that affect me and can affect me in the future.

-The constant relubing during sex is a fucking pain. My wife likes long strokes. (well, she likes ALL the strokes.) She also likes to be warm, like the room can't be cold. So if the heat is on, air is blowing around...dries out my cock. We hate this! If I get too frustrated I tend to start to lose my erection. Not fun.
-I can always feel my dick. Like, when I'm walking around mainly and most times sitting. There's always tension/pressure from fabric against my cock. The seam of my pants at the crotch can waif back and forth against it when I'm walking. If the sensations are strong enough, it makes me too aware of my size and I start swelling, making the problem worse.
-Sitting, I'm always conscious of who's next to me. I really get nervous sitting next to a woman I don't know. It can be nearly IMPOSSIBLE to hide my bulge regardless of pants adjustments--and if I'm moving my pants and crotch too much, the woman sees that, which can be worse than if I'm just showing. Sometimes I feel bold and strong-willed and don't care. To men with smaller penises, you'd say "dude, I'd put my thing out there for everyone to gaze at anytime, anywhere!!" But, it's not so easy when every time you sit down in pants (not even tight ones, mind you) and your cock is outlined perfectly for the world to see. Sometimes the corona of my glans even shows with a visible line outlining the glans.
-Having more meat means it takes longer to cook! I can't have a quickie with my wife at all. The only time it happens is if we are completely not planning on it, I get hard, we throw our clothes off, and go to town. Even then it takes a few minutes of intense fucking for me to cum. She cums in seconds, I need more time.
-That said, long sessions of sex are fun and feel great, but can wear her out. Big time. Lube isn't enough. Tough balance.
-If my bulge is visible, sometimes ladies give me a look like "come on man" or "oh, please, get over yourself." I'm not showing/bulging because I WANT to, it happens just because. I'm not that guy give me a break!! If I was, I could make my bulge be WAY more apparent and be more out there. I have underwear that can do that, but I only wear them at home for my wife ;)
-Hair going up a little bit of the shaft can seriously irritate pussy. If you have a pussy that can accommodate length (like my wife's) then those hairs going in and out in and out in and out YIKES MAKE IT STOP!! Add drying up cock from lube, and it's disaster time. I pluck hairs because it lasts longer, but when they start to come back...pain!! Just gotta set aside cock grooming time more regularly.
-Finding the RIGHT underwear is now a major pain in my ass and waste of time in my life. I have spent easily $300+ dollars on underwear I thought would get me through just a 9 hour day in public, but wound up just being a "wear one time" investment. I just got some of the new FEEL pouch undies from Ergowear and they bind me up like a mummy ready for a tomb. If I don't have pouch undies I sit on my balls every time I sit down, and can sit on my cock. In boxers it's adjustment city. All I do is move my shit around in boxers: this just makes it look like I'm drawing more attention to myself and get more looks, which is what I'm trying to avoid to begin with!!
-Deepthroating is about the most erotic, sought after fantasy I have. It's a huge fantasy because it just can't happen :(
-Anal is even bigger. My wife wants my cock in her ass soooooo bad. She cums from anal stim alone. We only do anal maybe once every other year. I think in the 20 years we've been fucking (and it's been a few thousand times we've fucked) we've only done anal under 10 times!! I had the chance a month ago and we planned for it, she got clean and ready, and lots of foreplay to get her ready, even used a small toy. Time to put my cock in her ass...and I go limp. I couldn't even get half hard. I was scared shitless I'd hurt her. I was trembling at the thought, even though we both wanted it and had been wanting it for almost 2 years. Oh well, I guess we'll try again next year...
-Sex toys, like masturbation sleeve toys, those are a crap shoot. Even when it's supposed to be big enough, it's too much friction. I'd give anything for a lube that does not dry out in 30 seconds for Fleshlight plowing. I've thrown so many hopeful toys out in the past because my size.
-I can get hard really fast, but need more stim lately (I'm early 40s, but I can still get hard quick and stay hard for well over an hour if I feel like it). But, if I drink, even just ONE drink, forget it. EQ goes way way way down. It's embarrassing. As a result, I have a drink AFTER sex now, works just fine!!

I could comment on other things, but while they are not "disadvantages" there are "cumbersome qualities" to having a larger cock. Cumbersome might be the word some of y'all are searching for :)

BearTough

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Not being able to force all of cock in my gf pussy so frustrating and depressing

I can relate. most women I'm with dont think much bout me when i first drop my drawers since i aint super long (6 1/4") but then i bone up & they see that beer bottle thick shaft 'n get this worried look in their eyes. I usually cant get in easy at first them in most cases til they are super wet 'n worked open with my fingers then i have to carefull wedge my fat knob in & slowly push my shaft in while rockin up/down/side to side. takes a while but I keep em busy with oth'r things till I am well seated and then yeehaw hold on sally we're goin fer a ride! Sumtimes they walk a lil bit sore for a few days, but they always come back again knockin on my trailer door. :p

Reactions: ChicagoPole

castheman

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I find I need one or two vibrator to get her going even so it can be hard work any advice is appreciated

HOU_HEADHUNTER

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I walked in on one of my new coworkers recently as he was standing at the sink with his pants down to his ankle and his penis dangling on the edge of the sink lathered in soap. Before he tried to awkwardly explained what was going on I already knew what happened. He was trying to get the water warm so that he could scoop water up to rinse himself off obviously. He had a little accident while in one of the stalls sitting on the toilet because his lengthy penis dropped into the water. I took the moment to make a joke by welcoming him to the company and for him to let there be a lesson in using the stalls at our company because they are are shallow and from the looks of his penis resting on the edge of the sink he will not be able to sit comfortably to do the number 2 without taking an unintentional dip. luckily nobody else walked in while the new coworker awkwardly scrambled to wash his cock and dry it at the sink. I took the moment to acquaint myself with him in a manner that not only put him at ease but also by giving him a nice compliment concerning him being hung.

BearTough

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I walked in on one of my new coworkers recently as he was standing at the sink with his pants down to his ankle and his penis dangling on the edge of the sink lathered in soap. Before he tried to awkwardly explained what was going on I already knew what happened. He was trying to get the water warm so that he could scoop water up to rinse himself off obviously. He had a little accident while in one of the stalls sitting on the toilet because his lengthy penis dropped into the water. I took the moment to make a joke by welcoming him to the company and for him to let there be a lesson in using the stalls at our company because they are are shallow and from the looks of his penis resting on the edge of the sink he will not be able to sit comfortably to do the number 2 without taking an unintentional dip. luckily nobody else walked in while the new coworker awkwardly scrambled to wash his cock and dry it at the sink. I took the moment to acquaint myself with him in a manner that not only put him at ease but also by giving him a nice compliment concerning him being hung.

My good buddy's dad was super hung and had to do this a few times, lol. Must be rough having to deal with this

Billy Williams

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Back in boarding school my dick was to big for my friends to take in the ass so I always ended up being the bottom.
My wife thinks my dick is too big to fuck her ass. She says it is too big for her pussy and hurts. She told me she would like to try a smaller dick to see if she could have an orgasm while fucking.